Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Top Posters

    Don't choke on it, I'd let a doctor look at it...;p
  2. CooperO

    I did not get any Daily Bonus

    Okay, forget about the gadget. Download the standalone flashplayer. Click on Download the Windows Flash Player 11.5 Projector (EXE, 8.47MB) Once you have downloaded it, open it and enter one of the links found here.
  3. In the same country as you, but in the south west, unfortunately it freezes a lot less there (because of the ocean wind) Vorig jaar was zo balen dat het had gesneeuwd toen het ook ging vriezen. Hele dagen staan sneeuwschuiven op de sloot, maar dat werkte helaas niet goed.. :angry: Free translation: Last year it snowed when it was freezing, so we had to clean the ice to be able to skate on it, it didn't work and the ice was of bad quality. I hope it gets better this year.
  4. CooperO

    frozen gold

    It's a pity you didn't film it. Did you take the gold eventually?
  5. CooperO

    Custom made paints!

    No, in the older version I had names, but these I made in a few days and I didn't have time nor will to give them names.
  6. Me too, but it'll probably just rain. I want it to freeze a lot so I can ice skate.
  7. CooperO

    I did not get any Daily Bonus

    It's not impossible, it happened to me twice I think that I didn't get a daily bonus, or maybe I did receive it but only the message was missing.
  8. I think he actually means ciblings, since he is talking about cousins too. So he made up a word that includes brothers and sisters as well as cousins.
  9. You have a nice Christmas too... I can't wait to open that present...;p
  10. CooperO

    Re balance Survey, please answer!

    No, where did you get that information? Viking M3 will be a lot more expensive than that. Developers news 2: - guns, hulls and paints available for buying (the prices will remain almost if not the same as now depending on the rebalancing)
  11. CooperO

    I did not get any Daily Bonus

    Are you sure no-one has your password and uses it to log in to your account?
  12. Little brother, he's a Major and he introduced me to the game.
  13. CooperO

    Re balance Survey, please answer!

    I assume (and hope) they will just stay in your garage.
  14. CooperO

    Funny Battles

    Most of the time yes. But sometimes it isn't fun, like the way you described. Or when you loose after playing four a couple of hours.
  15. CooperO

    Re balance Survey, please answer!

    So stop with these petitions, they have no purpose. And what split said.
  16. CooperO

    [FAQ] how to lower your ping?

    I think it is, nice job.
  17. CooperO

    Custom made paints!

    I'm not a big fan of Sand, but I like Frog and Sky! If you like, you can mine .
  18. CooperO

    Framerate

    Yeah, but you can film, use shadows and play at the same time.
  19. He knows that. He has been talking English ever since I said we don't speak French..;p (or at least most of us)
  20. CooperO

    Daily Gifts

    That is the fun part! You don't have to click a single time..;p
  21. CooperO

    Framerate

    If I use Chrome, my FPS is 15, if I'm lucky. And that is without shadows etc, skybox and I'm using a smaller screen. If I use standalone I have an FPS of 40-60, even in the bigger maps but also with a smaller screen. If I use full screen there I get an FPS of 25. I can't turn shadows on in standalone.
  22. And she happens to be a woman too..
  23. CooperO

    Framerate

    No I didn't notice that. But I can't say everything is smooth either. My FPS varies a lot more than before and is overall lower. But it has been that way for only 2 weeks, I think that is because I changed from Vista to Windows 7. I use standalone now and my FPS has never been higher. Which browser are you using to play this game?
×
×
  • Create New...