Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    protest for N0-REBALANCE

    I doubt they are going to do that, because then the clan requirements will have to change too. Otherwise, the more Marshals you have in a team the more M3/M3 combinations you'll have, thus a stronger team. No-one will want lower ranks in their clan, because they will only weaken their team with their M2/M2 combinations.
  2. I think that would be Plasmodium (which causes malaria).
  3. The mosquito isn't the dangerous parasite, it's only the vector for the dangerous parasites, like Plasmodium vivax, ovale and falciparum (Malaria). But pigsrule, I don't think there is an exclusive answer to your question, because the definition of "most deadly" isn't clear. Do you mean which parasite kills the most people in total or only in a specific area, kills them the fastest etc.?
  4. CooperO

    Controls Help?

    That doesn't solve his problem, his space bar is broken, unfortunately that's the only key to shoot with. Jayjey, if I were you I'd buy a new keyboard.
  5. CooperO

    Help!

    Yes I did, because you said you thought we wouldn't get along because I'm female also. But you don't even know me. I like or dislike people for how they are, not who they are.
  6. CooperO

    Help!

    You don't say.... And Selena, you're a bit prejudiced, but that is fine because I don't necessarily need to get along with you.
  7. We used to have them to keep us warm, just like cats, dogs etc. But we started to wear some kind of clothing, so the hairs became useless. They started to disappear. The hairs we have now are only remains. The function of goosebumps is to make the hairs stand up so that air (which isolates very good if not moving) would form a layer around the body. With only so little hairs goosebumps became useless. It is likely , as kilaz said, that those useless hairs will disappear in the future. And FYI, if you are a guy, hairs are very manly in my opinion. (if you are a girl, just shave, wax, laser etc...)
  8. CooperO

    who and WHY did they locked this topic?

    Because it is the off-topic discussion, games aren't discussion, so I believe koolwalky closed it.
  9. CooperO

    Help!

    Just the perfume I'm wearing.. Why wouldn't we get along?
  10. CooperO

    Don't you think this could help people out?

    Because it is non of your business how old I am!
  11. CooperO

    Don't you think this could help people out?

    No it isn't, I asked myself. And that joke really isn't funny.
  12. CooperO

    Help!

    Who cares, does it make a difference?
  13. CooperO

    Help

    Use the alternative controls (incredibly annoying at first) or buy a mobile keyboard, one where you can press all those keys at the same time. Other than that I wouldn't know.
  14. CooperO

    World of Tanks

    "Do you like both games?" Can you add an answer: I don't know? Because, since I don't play WoT, I don't know if I would like it.
  15. CooperO

    Help!

    No epic fail, have you met Selena? Do you know for sure she really is a she? I'm female, but players here say a lot of he to me, because they just don't know. How could they? It's not like the smell of my perfume travels through the WiFi straight to everyone's PC.
  16. CooperO

    Don't you think this could help people out?

    Agian, Wiki, rank has nothing to do with it. And WO5 isn't a small rank.
  17. That's what I thought. I'm going to get the crystals back anyway...;p
  18. CooperO

    Funny video

    According to Belgians there is a difference. "Nederlands" en "Hollands" Nederlands is the correct language (the way the queen speaks) and Hollands is how the average Dutchman talks.
  19. CooperO

    What annoys you the most?

    That's what you call bad? Once I played on my alt Saphena, they wanted to do something different with me.... I just ignored them.
  20. CooperO

    What annoys you the most?

    The guy might me nice, but the suit definitely isn't..;p | It's Borat, and I don't care if he disapproves. V
  21. CooperO

    Don't you think this could help people out?

    The expression: the pot calling the kettle black. kmakanaka accused you of making spelling mistakes and talking weird while he did the exact same thing. So now he is the kettle and you are the pot.
  22. What's the problem? I think you're the only recruit that has Viking and Thunder M3.
  23. CooperO

    Funny video

    What I said or are you talking about the video? By the way, Belgian isn't a language. Belgians talk Dutch and we (the Dutch people) speak Hollandish, according to them...;p
  24. It is possible to troll everywhere, even in the Off-topic discussion.
  25. CooperO

    Funny video

    Awesome, you can say a lot about Belgian people but they do have a great sense of humor. I wish I was there. If I'm not mistaken this is a shopping mall in Gent, I go shopping there every once in a while.
×
×
  • Create New...