Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Mistake XD

    Good for you, but you made a mistake, you are supposed to write the first letter of languages with a capital. Now lets make a new topic about that....
  2. CooperO

    protest for N0-REBALANCE

    No offence but are you sure about that amount? It seems so little, since my garage is worth almost 60 000 crystals, I don't buy. Also are you sure about the fact that drugs will be refunded (instead of just staying in your garage) One last question: Are they going to change the percentages of protection of the different paints? I was planning to do the same, if the refund comes before New Year.
  3. CooperO

    Having problems

    Hey you are not allowed to share accounts!!
  4. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1621. Hi, how are you today?
  5. CooperO

    Congratulatory post

    Stop with all the posts, nothing special about them. (Maybe if Federal reaches the first spot with the amount of posts, or something like that)
  6. CooperO

    protest for N0-REBALANCE

    No doubt I'm going to use Twins again...;p
  7. CooperO

    Parkour Contest Discussion

    Then why do you even bother to participate?
  8. Probably because you are a ninja cow, but other than that I wouldn't know. Note: this is supposed to be a serious topic, with serious questions and serious answers.
  9. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    TARGET_RED, you didn't read the rules... Do it now. 1616
  10. CooperO

    Tanki Music Videos

    No offence but please don't to a video using Call me maybe. But this one wasn't bad, I'm hoping to see more. You taped a cheater..
  11. CooperO

    protest for N0-REBALANCE

    I might be mistaken but that's the way it is right now. (Except for Smoky, Wasp e.g. of course, but what good did that do, you could better buy Hornet M0 instead.)
  12. CooperO

    Mistake XD

    You broke the rules multiple times.... And why would I need to be aware? I don't break the rules now, why would I do it then? About the mistake, I don't care. I haven't met a lot of people who don't make spelling mistakes, or even care.
  13. CooperO

    test server is open thanksgiving week :D

    I don't know either... Did I reply in this topic? :huh:
  14. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    So did I.. 1606
  15. CooperO

    Safari vs Alien

    No paint, save up for an M3/M3 combo and then think about buying a protective paint. Also post these kind of questions here.
  16. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    That much for only a charger? What a rip off. 1558
  17. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1556, that's a pity, you can't use a charger from an other laptop?
  18. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1554 What is wrong with your laptop? Because honestly, Google can help you fix a lot of problems.
×
×
  • Create New...