Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Trying to make a decision.

    Because they don't allow you to. Non of the normal users can. Don't think like that! It isn't that hard once you know how to do it. You already succeeded a few times right?
  2. CooperO

    have a laugh guys...

    Very happy. :D To answer your question: if everyone would pay a little, they'll manage to have enough..;p
  3. CooperO

    A little random! History

    What on earth is that supposed to mean?! :wacko:
  4. CooperO

    Trying to make a decision.

    So annoying, right?
  5. CooperO

    The shaft survival guide.

    There you have a good point.
  6. CooperO

    Trying to make a decision.

    Can you just post the link here, without trying to make an image of it? Like this: http://img577.images...currenttank.png
  7. CooperO

    Trying to make a decision.

    Now you try again :) I thing you need to post the Link or Direct Link.
  8. CooperO

    A little random! History

    You must be his inspiration..
  9. CooperO

    Trying to make a decision.

    This is what it is supposed to look like: [img=http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/221/mycurrenttank.png] Then you'll get this:
  10. CooperO

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If...?

    [Forum Game] What if?
  11. CooperO

    buying Crystals

    It's not against the rules. Otherwise your parents (if you are not old enough) couldn't buy you crystals either.
  12. CooperO

    Guns and Hulls REBALANCE is coming !

    Very pleasant topic cheap!
  13. CooperO

    Parkour Contest Discussion

    No not allowed.
  14. CooperO

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    ^ Can I assume it doesn't work anymore?
  15. CooperO

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    Obviously not, since most of the people aren't able get the banner to show up in their reply.
  16. CooperO

    have a laugh guys...

    Come again?
  17. CooperO

    The shaft survival guide.

    When I'm using Shaft, Ricochets are the most annoying because they make it very, very hard to aim when shooting at you. I also came across a lot of Railguns. Once there were two of them behind a wall, one left and one right. I didn't know where to look, because if I aimed for the right one, the left one would pop out and shoot and the other way around. They could see which way my turret was aimed. I was forced to change positions, to prevent them from killing me over and over again.
  18. CooperO

    Xp conversion

    That would be too easy. Kil, kil, kill and convert your obtained xp to crystals, everyone would have the best hulls, turrets and paints as soon as they can buy them.
  19. It means I'm terrible at physics, because I failed that exam around 8 times. :wacko:
  20. CooperO

    have a laugh guys...

    I would turn it around: get money to stop trolling for a day, more for two days and so on.
  21. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Nothing much actually... 1382
  22. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    Not if you enter the right maps. It is a lot easier to capture a flag with Hornet M2 than Viking M2, I know that from experience. Also because of it's speed it has a great advantage when using freeze.
  23. CooperO

    Innovations to e-mail

    The first one is just great, very well thought out. But I don't get the second one. My email addresses are a lot harder to type than my usernames. Also one of my email addresses is too long to fit in the log in screen. So I'll just stick to logging in with my usernames. Or is it done to the service of the ones who chose a hard to write username?
  24. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1378. Pretty much just as not-so-funny.
×
×
  • Create New...