Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    What in the world!

    Creating a name that looks exactly like the username of a staff member, like FederalBureauFBI, Flipsquad..... You can create usernames like those but using a capital i instead of an l, but that is against the rules. Because then you are pretending to be a staff member.
  2. CooperO

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    I would be a Colonel by now. What if the ranks only went up to Third Lieutenant?
  3. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    The burgundy 1376
  4. CooperO

    Lets create noobs account !

    Awe poor Valletta...
  5. CooperO

    Needed help on creating website on Weebly

    This is what I did: downloaded, copied to My Documents, unpacked the file, double click on the unpacked file, double click on TankViewer (the SWF file). Then Chrome will open the TankViewer page. I hope this will solve your problem.
  6. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    The huge 1373
  7. See! That's what I thought but the correct answer is supposed to be 15m/s. But if you think about it logically, that answer is impossible, even if you leave out acceleration. Horizontally you get 60 meters in 4 seconds at that speed, with acceleration of 9.81 m/s^2 it will even be more. They used this formula to get to that asnwer: x=x0 + v0t+ 0.5at^2 x = distance, v = velocity, t = time and a = acceleration.
  8. CooperO

    My macro-photography.

    Am I seeing this correct, is this a milking parlor? You should make a calender with these photos, I'll buy one.
  9. CooperO

    What in the world!

    It's not the spacebar, its the letter l (L) and the capital letter i (I), it's close to impossible to see the difference. --> l&I (first one is the L, second one the i) Also note that it is impossible to use a space in your Tanki username.
  10. Anyone knows the answer to this one? (I know the answer, but I don't get it) Someone looks horizontally through a window, 20 meters above the ground and sees an object falling down vertically. Four seconds later the object touches the ground. At which speed passed the object by the window? Physics isn't my strong suit.. :unsure:
  11. CooperO

    The shaft survival guide.

    A nice tactic is to aim for the other Shaft, shoot it on the side (if he is aiming and charging up). That way he has to move all the way back to get his aim again. Repeat this until he is destroyed. It might even make him miss a shot. If you have a tank that isn't destroyed by an other Shaft in one shot, take your time and charge up until you can kill him..
  12. CooperO

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    Hmm, I wanted to show the difference, but that didn't work.
  13. CooperO

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    See what happens now: [media=468,120]http://tankionline.c...kiref.swf?hash= e46658c05&server=tankionline.com&.swf[/media] I already posted my banner on the first page so I know how to do it, but here I did exactly what you said.
  14. Don't grave dig, just don't. :mellow:
  15. CooperO

    random DCC ?

    DCC is Double Crystal Card, NSBP is No Supplies Battle Pass.
  16. The glass example is great LiquidGold! Not many people know that.
  17. CooperO

    A little random! History

    Well, how does the story continue? I'm dying to know!
  18. CooperO

    What in the world!

    Unfortunately for you we are not crazy, and we've already seen this extensively in the forum (cfr. cheap_plastic_flower, cheap_plastic_fIower and cheap_pIastic_flower).
  19. Viscosity is something like the thickness of a fluid or gas. It determines how easy it spreads. Compare water and honey. When you throw a glass of water on the floor, the pool gets a lot bigger than when you throw the same amount of honey on the floor. This means that the viscosity of honey is higher than the viscosity of water. You can change viscosity by changing the temperature: boiling water has a lower viscosity than water from the fridge. There might be some exceptions and other ways to change viscosity but I don't know that at the moment.
  20. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    It's also hard to do a back flip and land on your feet. 1365
  21. Why do they sound useless? They can give great pleasure and comfort. I enjoy my cats and we have an awesome rabbit that comes if you call him.
×
×
  • Create New...