Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    [FAQ] Special Paints

    I like this one better, it's more than awesom.
  2. CooperO

    Garage reset button.

    What no? I'm trying to explain the difference between sell and refund. And I wasn't saying OP talked about selling. I said:
  3. CooperO

    post ur garage

    I don't have Railgun, Thunder and Mammoth. And most non-buyers wouldn't have Viking or Ricochet M3 at my rank. Plus I have Irbis. (I know I should have upgraded my gun first, but I bought it on sale so I chose the most expensive one) And I have Freeze and Shaft M1, which I used intensively before I upgraded Ricochet.
  4. CooperO

    battle sound

    How does yours look like, the firs one or the second one? If it's the second one, click on it.
  5. CooperO

    Garage reset button.

    Sell function: sell some of your garage items at a lower price than bought. Refund: everything in your garage will be removed, instead you'll get the value of your entire garage back in crystals. That way you can start buying what you want all over again. I think what OP is talking about is something similar to the refund.
  6. CooperO

    post ur garage

    ^That's a lot of carbon, huh.. Mine, M2/M2 with Irbis:
  7. CooperO

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYfDp91X8VM
  8. CooperO

    Name for every combination?

    Not true, you are mentally disordered, but don't blame the turret for it...
  9. CooperO

    Good gifs

    O that's so sad, I pity the guy..^
  10. It's not just the crystals, they are a nice bonus of course. It's the whole idea of catching one. It makes you feel powerful and special, because the chance of getting one is not that big. Plus it's cool seeing the message: CooperO had taken the gold box. (In my case)
  11. All the crystals you spend just disappear....
  12. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    In some way it is, yes.. 1158
  13. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for putting a fake smiley. He is adorable, thanks for the compliment.. ;)
×
×
  • Create New...