Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Hehe, look at that...

    He won a 20K contest, thats's why he has M3/M3...
  2. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    I don't know that, I'm not you.. lzzo
  3. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Then don't play it, thoka! It's your choice.
  4. CooperO

    [FAQ] Special Paints

    Fine, just let me know when and I'll see if I can make it.
  5. Really, Wiki, really? Why did you dig up this topic from 2009?!
  6. CooperO

    Parkour Contest Discussion

    Yes, if you want to participate you need to find yourself someone who is willing to do a parkour video with you.
  7. CooperO

    These are all rankings!

    That's because of the strawberry jelly.. ;) I would bake some for you, if it wasn't hard to get them to you..
  8. CooperO

    Happy diwali

    Bonfire is vreugdevuur in Dutch. I can't imagine calling your horse like that....
  9. CooperO

    [FAQ] Special Paints

    Can I join too? Not against you because I'd loose big time.. :P
  10. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    That's because you weren't there, we just can't do it without you.. :o 1207
  11. CooperO

    These are all rankings!

    I have a better one.. ;)
  12. CooperO

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats! I'm almost there..
  13. CooperO

    [FAQ] Special Paints

    ^That's what I like about it so much.
  14. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1193, welcome back Raph..
  15. CooperO

    Garage reset button.

    ^Same here.
  16. CooperO

    Hehe, look at that...

    Why on earth isn't that in my garage! :angry: Then I could finally spend my crystals on something worthwhile.
  17. CooperO

    the new tank?

    If I'm right there is a player called Lucariana, call the tank that!
×
×
  • Create New...