Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    If Hammer got nerfed, it would be unusable/UP
  2. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    Freeze M2 is worth it b/c less wasted MUs essentially tbh
  3. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    M3 Thunder or M3 Hammer? Rank is not an issue. I mainly go midfield/offense.
  4. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Cedar unlocks at WO5. Just wondering, Cedar's base Thunder protect is either identical or very close to Rustle's base Thunder protect, so is that part of the horde or no? (Rank is usually hardly a factor unless it's for something game-changing and major imo)
  5. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Cedar is literally all you need to get GGed when using Thunder, and it's as good as Rustle, which unlocks at Major. Cedar is also very cheap for low long it lasts, so LOTS of people will use it near a sale.
  6. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    I helped you a lot when you were on your side mkay
  7. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I already have a good M2 Combo (M2 Hunter+Thunder), Not sure if it will last for 3 months =/
  8. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy anything on this 25% sale or no? A sale is a sale, yet a 50% will allow me to save a lot more...
  9. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Hunter is great no regrets
  10. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Brilliant! *Shaft pays bills and shows me important e-mail* Wait, what do you mean I'm still into debt excluding my student loans....?
  11. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    You can't buy a kit if you have more than 50% of the contents of the kit.
  12. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Note he said lots of people use protection paints. There's a reason you don't use Fire or Freeze when there's more than 5 Zeus users on the opposing team. If the majority of TO's population used something like Prodigi, then Railgun would be less than ideal, as it could only deal the maximum damage on a tank a small amount of times. Although I do have to admit, calling it a "waste"? >.> definitely far less than ideal, but his reasoning is sound.
  13. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    For not heavy hulls, that means a good bit of TO...For heavy hulls, the most important stat is turning speed imo.
  14. Loackie

    [Issue 31] Design Your Own Tank!

    I knew Blender was good, but not THAT impressive. O_o
  15. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Omg, luckyyyy (pretty sure i can't buy, as I already have m2 hunter)
  16. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Hammer M1 Is a lot of fun to use, but it feels a bit weak...
  17. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    We need to start screaming "hype" in pms. Bought M1 Hammer, Still cheap-ish on 25%.
  18. Loackie

    Mouse Control - Opinions

    In any shooter BUT THIS GAME, mouse is the best option. It's the most precise way to aim.
  19. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Weight is the second (or third) most important stat in the game, behind Impact force.
  20. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    As silly and spoiled as this sounds, only 25%? :( (I just like 50% sales b/c obv reasons) (i'm not TKP rich)
  21. Loackie

    Mouse Control - Opinions

    mouse control gives a turret-centered perspective, while keyboard gives a hull-centered perspective, there's no converting. Since this game has a physics engine, hull movement is VERY important...Keyboard is far superior to mouse controls IMO
  22. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    What do you people think of M2 Wasp?
  23. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    It is highly likely that test server Hornet M3 is similar/exactly the same as metagame Hornet M3.
  24. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    I never said i wouldn't use it, i just said i would never purchase it.
  25. Loackie

    [Issue 31] Design Your Own Tank!

    I wonder what people think of my entry...pg 19, post #372
×
×
  • Create New...