Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I really wanted to reference s18 e3 with "Erica" :P
  2. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Is this with paints? If not, then how much damage is "wasted" with a full shot? Just wondering
  3. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    If you can get the crystals, sounds like a solid idea. This might also sound silly, but you could get a good M2 turret and use that if you ever meet a battle filled with thunder resistance.
  4. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    do you plan to get anything else? If yes, then don't MU. If you don't, MU ALL TEH DAMAGE
  5. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd get all, but you mostly play on small maps, so Isida M3 or Smoky M2, they're both very good
  6. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Why not FuzzyPickles? :P (Earthbound reference...)
  7. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Afterthoughts: You didn't even record my fail correctly (In the Hornet and Failgun thread), and you're completely twisting everything I say like Cartman does in South Park.
  8. I would like that to be true, otherwise there would be extra threads such as @trombone_ftw's Smoky format battles and my Thunder-Wasp format battles.
  9. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    #1 should never be developed imo, and #3 is not a glitch, it's more of an in-game exploit.
  10. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It's possible you can be exceptionally good with your favorite equip.
  11. Loackie

    Upcoming Sales!

    I would throw my keyboard and quit the game for a month :S
  12. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    TO nerf @Raisuke plz (jk)
  13. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    What I think is wrong with Hornet: -80-90% of people use it -It drifts like the cars in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift but are not as precise - not THAT ideal for fast situations, too weak to be used under pressure -not ideal for tactics such as peek-a-boo
  14. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Waiting for Athena to read my second post and ignore it entirely. It's going to happen, why am I still trying. It doesn't matter but it's the only thing i see in this forum, unlike EVERY OTHER FORUM >.>
  15. Loackie

    Serpuhov WTH

    The inital reason for adding the wall...seems kinda silly tbh, but it does prevent camping which is good. (Still had a bad time trying to attack the person up there on the blue team even with Thunder. Camping is a tactic, but it should not be the majority of your gameplay. Not sure if i support or not, but i'm leaning towards supporting it.
  16. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Lol it seemed more like a flame war tbh, will delete point
  17. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    It was more of a joke tbh, i don't support any more nerfs of shaft Did you even read anything i typed? I read EVERYTHING you typed twice over. Please don't be a hypocrite, if anything. If you are, can you not be toxic while doing it, so we can at least click the "Let's Discuss Shaft" thread without having to worry about a flame war the next minute. Also, I'd say I have a fair share of experience, as I have played since tiers were a thing. I also play OTHER GAMES, which include games that also need constant updates for balancing. You're not specifically addressing any of my "mostly dumb points" so I can't tell where my "utter stupidity" lies? I can agree with you, but all you do the majority of the time is literally say (type) "your posts are terrible, why would I want to read your posts, I shouldn't bother addressing my point because this person is so stupid" Meanwhile, your argument against shaft so far has been: "Shaft generates noobs" "Shaft is for noobs only and you're a noob if you use it" "You can't use Shaft in a tactical or intelligent way"
  18. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    When TKP gets past Brigadier: "I'm surprised at how effective M2 Shaft can be in battles with Generals and Marshals. It's a lot harder, but I can still manage to do pretty well." *Shaft gets nerfed*
  19. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Wait for a 50%+ sale, and get M2 Hornet then M1 Thunder. If you don't get the rank by then, M1 Thunder is your first priority then feel free to use the crystals for other purposes.
  20. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    It's pretty bad but it could have looked/been far worse
  21. I'll also add that pure protection > hybrid protection until late game
  22. Loackie

    Ideas for Turrets!

    But it's not new? Even the URL the link leads to is EXACTLY the same
  23. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    If crystals aren't a problem, any of those will work. If crystals are a problem, then try to avoid M1 Freeze, as the M2 variant comes 4 ranks later. (this is going by my sentiment that you should buy the next mark of a weapon as soon as possible to maximize effectiveness)
  24. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Please please please please think of a slightly different argument the most seasoned/skilled shaft users or someone with a large amount of knowledge on the game can not counter easily. Please with chocolate syrup and a cherry and 100 dollars of monopoly money. Why am I still trying?
×
×
  • Create New...