Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I could argue with Wasp-Thunder needing more skill than XP (I made a full thread about it...), as it requires the ability to integrate the game engine in your gameplay (The physics engine is literally one of the most important things to utilize in your gameplay, it's the rules you're playing by). This leads to even more possible mind-games and tactics, due to Wasp's instability with Thunder massive recoil. Thunder also doesn't have infinite range, and self-damage requiring even more of a careful watch over your tank. Those starladder battles, imo, after watching 5 minutes or so, seem to rely more on working together as a group, these all look like slightly better-than-normal players (nothing truly "impressive or skilled" if I were to see skill, or at least something more entertaining i'd go watch @pizzaslad or @SwiftSmoky)...Then again I've only seen 5 minutes of an Eguards vs Scorpions match so far. Also, not to hate on the competitive scene, but there's no...hype or excitement to it...where's the rivalry and stuff like that
  2. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Why do people call Fire OP? It's balanced now...(Fire risks almost all its statistics for pure damage)
  3. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    When I win games [with Wasp-Thunder] , i look pro. When I lose games, i look very very nooby.
  4. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    This is pretty uninformed, but C seems to be a nice option. Later unlocked stuff is usually better.
  5. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    I think he's referring to mid-range pressure, which both are meant to do beautifully
  6. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    ...Are you srs m8 you're trying to add gasoline to an already dead flame war. If you're quickscoping, shaft is far from a noob-tube. you have this insane ending lag when you start and when you're finished. Also, your limited first-person view is crippling. Now, if it wasn't for that impact nerf- Rail would have been a noob-tube. It WAS too easy to flip others at unlimited range.
  7. Loackie

    Tanki online mobile

    Wasn't there a topic for this stuff?
  8. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Leaf blowers have really long necks and a gigantic base. Rail looks the same (imo)
  9. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    New afterburn buff came out, leetness time (When I get M2 Firebird that is, along with M2 Hammer :3)
  10. Loackie

    Hornet and Failgun

    Also, the necropost....
  11. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I agree with Athena, but to a lesser extent. Severe overuse of a turret will hamper your skills with other turrets. Also, if you're going to worship Shaft, please be good. (It's possible for there to be legitimately good shaft users, just like with any other turret) ..What a terrible, terrible comeback.
  12. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Some games have so many shaft campers I raqequit, it's unplayable
  13. Loackie

    Let's discuss Vulcan!

    Much overrated very dakka I can't take Vulcan seriously as an opponent.
  14. Wasn't the impact force a distinguishing feature of the turret? :x
  15. Any gameplay of pre-buff? that'd be nice to watch
  16. Loackie

    Let's discuss new paints!

    I hope you're not basing that strictly off Naruto. If you are, i'll laugh more than you and all of your friends combined. Also, how come all the paints I see that are ugly are unlocked at Major? >.> (Except Rustle)
  17. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Thanks for saving me a minute to type
  18. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    What do you mean? If you mean turret hitboxes every turret does that now, and if it's the impact force, it has never changed. Thunder main btw. Going to be changed to "tribal" or something like that, just watch
  19. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I want that tank 3:
  20. Loackie

    Gold Boxes!

    Lol rekt. would totally do that :P
  21. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Med hulls usually work for most, if not all turrets, that's the gimmick of them
  22. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    It's not THAT bad...Wasn't terrible to begin with and just in case (purely for jokes), Railgun looks more like a leaf blower than hammer.
  23. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    I could totally forge 300+ - 400+ games
  24. Loackie

    Hornet vs. Wasp - Which stands tall?

    You mean M3 Hornet? This is Tanki Online, not (Fast and Furious:) Tokyo Drift.
  25. Loackie

    Hornet Vs Viking

    Overrated hull vs Overrated hull. I say Overrated hull.
×
×
  • Create New...