Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Crytal Drops Gone! Do you like it?

    Uhm, that's the font size but okay. What's worse is that he's also right, but then again people were ALWAYS like that with gold...
  2. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    It honestly was presented more as a strafing weapon meant for quick bursts IMO. The afterburn and the "gyro" effect just make it look like that...
  3. Loackie

    Gold Boxes!

    Wow, I got two golds today. Feel free to call me a liar, but I almost never get golds.
  4. Old kits were near-broken. M3 XP at Brig: not fun. Prodigi at Captain: don't bother if you have Railgun.
  5. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    M1 Wasp? Jk. How about M2 Hunter with a few MUs on it?
  6. Loackie

    Has anyone else noticed...

    Are you sure that the wall isn't placed far away from the tank?
  7. Loackie

    Let's discuss new paints!

    I feel poor now :(
  8. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Vulcan does great at long range pressure, but was that its purpose?
  9. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Had a string of successful CTFs the next time i played after i posted the comment. There were more people than Railguns for once. (try dodging 5-6 railguns each firing at you from a different angle, not fun. Also, I breezed through the Sergeant ranks to 3rd Lit solely due to consistent wins with Fire-Wasp...) Rem, when I got Wasp of 2014 I was literally trying to parkour 3/4ths of the battle...
  10. I feel out of my seat when I saw the M2 design, that was amazing. (Stunned! Status effect: -20 DEX for 3 hours)
  11. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    The question is not how he got it, the question is why would he announce that
  12. Loackie

    What's better the Hammer or the Thunder?

    Can you please remove Caps Lock, not use bold, not underline, and use under 24pt font unless you're creating a clan title page?
  13. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    dang those r so different i wouldn't be able to tell the difference even if there were labels and the colors were right next to each other
  14. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    On Ricochet, the projectiles can ricochet (why did I put that in quotes? "Ricochet" is a real word...) off walls and other surfaces, effectively able to kill an opponent without ever being hit. I'd also think it's good for pressuring the enemy to be vulnerable more often as you can reveal hiding spots with Ricochet
  15. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I should try to mlg-style quickscope you in the test server some day with shaft-wasp...It's harder than it looks (to continuously do that AND maintain a high D/L, NOT camping)
  16. Loackie

    What's better the Hammer or the Thunder?

    Hammer for DPS, Thunder for its exploitative value. I'm getting both. :D
  17. Loackie

    Let's discuss on Turrets

    very funny. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=235814
  18. Loackie

    Crytal Drops Gone! Do you like it?

    Removing crystal boxes was (one of, if not the) the best thing that ever happened for the game's community.
  19. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Makes me want to get M3 Hunter
  20. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    they literally removed the impact force? sorry for sounding VERY ignorant, but what update? also, i feel fire needed the buff, the DoT was so easy to counter some people completely looked over that
  21. Loackie

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Late night raging whupsies
  22. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Not really, unless you worship Railgun. (like the guy below who clearly doesn't have an understanding of even numbers tbh)
  23. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    It doesn't feel as intimidating as before with the prelonged afterburn tbh too easy to counter
×
×
  • Create New...