Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Winner ! ^^
  2. delnina2

    Elite tank for rent

    yep I will save 3k for it . If it will cost more than 1k for m0 So Im not buying it lol !
  3. delnina2

    The battle reload forever .

    It started 1 week ago . And I fixed by creating a battle in "far" server . But today I can't even enter that battle . I don't know what to do ! Do Not Tell me "clear your flash" because I tried it ! Thanks !
  4. delnina2

    Parkour Rank Ups !

    Please make a better #1 post ...
  5. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    What is the answer ?
  6. delnina2

    Parkour

    2 things . 3.4. Have irrelevant or repeated symbols, characters, emoticons, messages in the title and/or description of the topic or message that complicate understanding of the topic or section or do not have any meaning (Flood), for example == - My topic - ==; 3.5. Contain text with font size more than 24;
  7. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Great ! To see that the game topic is about the game only :) Hope you found the answer for day 6 If you didnt't sio the answer is titan / titanuim . ! Good luck in Day 7 !
  8. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Ture, But Ronen look, Titanuim - In this word we can find the word "titan" I belive that Tanki think that we can reach to this answer . Titanium
  9. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    So well ... Go to rio map ! On the "Cream" Bulding (left side) You will see a "symbol" of Ti In table of elements --> Titanuim in russian is Titan .
  10. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Yes . I will "quote" it .
  11. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Why the answer is Titan and not Titanium? First of all, why would an element from the periodic table be a keyword for an online multiplayer game? It's logical that after coming across the word Titanium we should write Titan as the keyword of day 6, because we have a hull named Titan in the game... And the most important fact - the element Titanium is Титан (Titan) in Russian. It's translated as "Titan" from EN to RU. As you see the element's name is Титан (Titan) in Russian. I'd go for Titan. That's my bet. This is a "quote" of Armenia1313 Answer . You can see it here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=237275&p=4222731
  12. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Umm ... Maybe next day clue ...
  13. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    And here you got again .
  14. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Do you ? Because it seems you don't .
  15. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    willkillu , Bl4ckgold, Sammany . You may be banned
  16. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    3.4. Have irrelevant or repeated symbols, characters, emoticons, messages in the title and/or description of the topic or message that complicate understanding of the topic or section or do not have any meaning (Flood), for example == - My topic - ==;
  17. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Great proof .
  18. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Did he ? I think you should think again
  19. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    The topic needs me . And Yes I said that I have to tell . Please if you are trying to insult/mute me, Then It doesn't work.
  20. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    And what's worng in LordMostafa ? He is a great guy . He helps me a lot !
  21. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Good Now reporte them . Good job !
  22. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    I'm sorry but i have to tell the answers ( with proofs) to other players .
  23. delnina2

    THE GAME: winners

    Huh ? I'm sorry I didn't understand . And yes do a reporte :) Let's see :)
×
×
  • Create New...