-
Posts
3 569 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by delnina2
-
True but it's more powerful
-
:) I think that this topic is not for Swift's Ego ... But the word "fans" well ok ... Anyway this topic may help a lot of parkourists to play with a good parkourist and to do real tricks . Maybe you should change the tlitle to "Swift smoky helps you ! "
-
What's the problem to undertstand that I don't want to see m2/m1/m0 players in my battles? This message is not for you beku is for those that think they are "helping me with thier m2 railgun . Not isida . Isida does help "
-
No . There are a lot of Generlissmo's with m2 smoky -.-
-
Because M3 were doing the job better than M2 . And when will you see someone that asked you to go out there is a reason for this Then do it . I lost couple of good battles because of low ranks.
-
I think you should add SJ ... Shaft Jump ...
-
USA USA USA !!
-
True . I wish tanki will make "M3 Battle Mode
-
hhh ... Wanna 1 vs 1 ? hhhhh . And yes I am a big noob Ana Hmar k ?
-
lol ... Yes... I think that tanki devs will accpet this map :D
-
No ... 4x - 14 = 3 --> 4x = 14 + 3 --> 4x = 17 x = 17 :4 = ---> x = 4.25 checking . 4.25 x 4 = 17 17 - 14 = 3 And did you know that I love tanki ?
-
Ignored and reported . What would you do if I took your gold box ?
-
Because you're a player. Which food Do i like to eat?
-
Yes ! Have you ever met GMO ?
-
you both low ranks for me.
-
I have an Idea for you . Lasfta Adriel, You're a pro in crearting maps ... I think you should make a map of "Paris" ( like berlin,Colonge,Rio etc...) ... Paris: Effiel Tower, Repoblic Sqaure, Arc de Triomphe ... Think about it ! #ModeratorsDoTheBestJob
-
I love to drug :) It's fun . And Respect High ranks .
-
You got m2 -_- . A general got m2 too - 2 low ranks . And about you eswarsrikanth.v Don't act like this. This topic won't be close. When a low rank enter to my battle I start to recorde him, and i'm telling him to Go out.
-
Low ranks. Maybe you don't understund what is it mean Low rank . High ranks - Generalissmo - 4 stars
-
-_- Moderators . Please make a better rules for parkour topic ...
-
How do you make these maps :O ?
-
True :D PUM wants to be in the army :D
-
Did you read -_- or you just post .
-
I agree ... This parkour club remind me the old clans ...
-
... It's seems you didnt understand what is swift smoky doing . Maybe swiftsmokt didnt invent any trick but you can say he gave them a nice name
Jump to content



































































