Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. What is it criket ? I heard that this is " A man hit in a ball" Anyway Go Go Australia !!
  2. Im sorry but he said around 100 This is not around 100 this is around 200 . I hope they wont accpet it . Fix it or I will reporte . P.s 1000 posts :D
  3. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    oops :l My keybord lagged I did downvote for you b(Omar and ChayDyain )u :l sorry xD
  4. delnina2

    [US] American players

    What is the best country ?
  5. delnina2

    Ideas for Maps!

    2 things . I think you should be in tanki "Maps creators" You make an amazing maps . And How do you creat them ? By "AlterntivaPlatform " Because I heard that this is full in viruses ...
  6. delnina2

    FeedBack - Parkour mode

    umm nice work !!
  7. 6.22 hours and topic will be close .
  8. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    stop to argue with him it's agaisnt the rules - flaming ... p.s don't act like him ... leave him alone - don't take care about his words
  9. delnina2

    [Issue 30] New Year's Quest!

    no ... This is Question and answers ... Page 553 kirby is talking about kits --- Kit is the code .
  10. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    One word ... wait 2 words ! Amazing video . One big like !
  11. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    like . ( but quatlity is bad)
  12. delnina2

    Event: Swift's fans meeting!

    Are you a fan ?
  13. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Nope . Have you ever voted for your president ?
  14. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Lol ! nice . you got my like :D
  15. delnina2

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    If we will do 1000 posts every day ! it will take us 3 years to reach 1m If we will do 100 posts per day it will take us 30 years to reach 1m -.- but ok 5847
  16. delnina2

    FeedBack - Parkour mode

    I have sent a PM to semyon kirov .
  17. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    not with me . As a generlissmo I hate those players that just ruin my battles . They can play in thier ranks .
  18. delnina2

    Stop noob parkour

    Try to recorde it next time . they will get a ban .
  19. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    no ! You didnt understand ... Pleople the close to the leader has internet .for example : A maior ... a general in his army
  20. delnina2

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    This is stupid -_- . If we will do 1000 posts every day ! it will take us 3 years to reach 1m If we will do 100 posts per day it will take us 30 years to reach 1m -.- but ok 5770
×
×
  • Create New...