Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Destroy English

    Relay !!
  2. delnina2

    Parkour Fighting

    I already explained - If it takes you time you don't fight - sabotage in Swift's case it's not agaisnt the rules because he is a pro and can climb very quickly :D
  3. delnina2

    R.I.P King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al saud

    Oops sorry Posted in worng place . Rest In Peace
  4. delnina2

    R.I.P King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al saud

    Rest in peace King Abdullah :( (but he died yesterday)...
  5. delnina2

    Whats your favourite Dessert?

    Blueberry pie :D
  6. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    Nice :D !! Yep I had to agree this trick is pretty nice :D ( It doesn't has to be Dictator it can be titan mammoth and etc like you can see in swift's video rio part ) :D
  7. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    Lol ... This is the oldest trick ever xD ... but nice video :) And did you know ? In the end of EJ video after swfit destoryed that "enemy tank" You can see " Gold box will be dropped soon" :)
  8. delnina2

    Parkour Questions & Answers

    Umm... Well, I Would like to know how do you get to the top of the building ( with the brown roof) in silence
  9. delnina2

    January 20th - The Black January

    Armenia Never stole any land .
  10. delnina2

    January 20th - The Black January

    I agree with every word . I remember the Armenian Genocide ... They have suffered enough . Armenia Is not doing Aggressive actions .
  11. They wont get it . They do not accpet any entry until 22th Jan
  12. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    yes :D Have you ever done the game quest ?
  13. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Mad or Nah

    Speachless -.- Mad ! I tell your mother that you're a drugger ... Mad or nah
  14. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    True ! A guy that understand us Thanks !!
  15. delnina2

    How do you make baby tanks?

    ^ So funny xD xD
  16. delnina2

    How do you make baby tanks?

    xD Insturction to make a little tank : 1. Get a santa xD
  17. delnina2

    How do you make baby tanks?

    hhhhh ... XD shadewart
  18. you can . but you need flash 10.2 + and keybord ... Dualcore is eoungh ... ( but I hope your RAM is over 1GB )
  19. delnina2

    Event: Swift's fans meeting!

    Ok ... Thank you very much !
  20. delnina2

    Event: Swift's fans meeting!

    But time zone :l
  21. delnina2

    Event: Swift's fans meeting!

    When will it be :D ?
  22. delnina2

    January 20th - The Black January

    k ."R.I.P" .
  23. delnina2

    January 20th - The Black January

    oh oh oh P.s what happened in 20th ? ( Obama Announced as President(
×
×
  • Create New...