Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Fly hack by zlopedra

    Helo, I did a prakour video but then a hacker went in !! deleted
  2. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    Worng . Only the leader and his "near" people has internet ,
  3. delnina2

    Parkour minigames

    Thanks for testing :D ! I agree I didnt think about it !! thanks ! :) but i did play this game in test server . -.-
  4. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol you're still playing with cratzz :D I didnt see her for long time ...
  5. The picture : Im the Thunder Hornet ! by a hair It was a lovely day, the sky was blue ... I just took the enemies flag and I was in the way to my base , I leaped on the red base ramps, but Ho no ! a railgun wasp saw me, I thought I will die !! I saw that the viking rico tried to protect me from the railgun's shot but he was too slow, and thunder viking was protecting the second side of the base !! I was alone I was sure the rico is going to take the flag after I will explode but, Yeah he has missed the shot by a hair ...! I was so happy at this time, Im sure he was disappointed. and I was in my way to capture the flag !
  6. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    semyon kriov . when will we have a new hull ? thanks
  7. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    True ... I heard that too lolo ... I think that those people are close to North Korea's leader . And I really don't want to imagine a cyber attack on TankiOnline ... xD
  8. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    No, It's not GodMode on but Nortj Korea made a lot of mass to Sony .( Because of the movie Interview) well anyway North Korea is scary conutry that her people doesn't has any rights there ... So this is Wirred and scary ...
  9. delnina2

    Sabotage by DAFIDOFF and Sexual words from harryfreak

    deleted
  10. delnina2

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    Great Design And OMG we are going to have ghotst supply :D
  11. delnina2

    Parkour minigames

    because you have no chance in just driving into the flag you must to go on a building and jump from it on thier base or with team mates .. ( You can't go on your team mate tank and then he died and you're on thier base ...
  12. delnina2

    Parkour minigames

    it is --.-- like FF is
  13. delnina2

    Poll about the unique XT equipment

    Why should they lol ? ?
  14. delnina2

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Umm I think that 5st is the best
  15. delnina2

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Good Contest Good Results !
  16. delnina2

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Yes this is stupid video made by spectator ...
  17. delnina2

    Parkour minigames

    There is a mine war too ... Every team is puting mines around thier flag and the enemies need to get it ... The first team to get the flag is the winner
  18. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    I can . It's call a sabotage .. m0 / m1 combo on a generlissmo - Sabotage / Multing
  19. delnina2

    My opinion on most high ranks

    I can't understand what's the problem to understand . I don't want to see m2 players in my battle in my team ! Just play in your ranks . And about this . Yes I am a noob ! Ana Hmar !
  20. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    I can stop a generalissmo, Video ban . But some Low ranks players, Can't Understand that I don't want to see them . What's the problem to play with your ranks ? Hard ??? And I allways have Pro 5k are nothing for me lol Good job ! , Great to see we have good players like you here .
×
×
  • Create New...