Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

emrakul

Wiki Editor
  • Posts

    4 371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by emrakul

  1. Just because it looks like staged doesn't mean it is. And honestly, do you care? :P
  2. emrakul

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Let me write something *short*
  3. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    Why not :lol: Probably will need a full clan or 10 players at least.
  4. emrakul

    [TDF] The Dutch Flyers

    Was it wasp XT M3 or wasp XT M1? :ph34r: I really liked it, just please show setups more, for example the one at 0:58, I had to stop it to see what happened there.
  5. emrakul

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    Is it your game? :rolleyes: Nope. I say 2576
  6. emrakul

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    #thisgameisgoingdownhill :ph34r: I mean... this forum game 2579
  7. emrakul

    [NGU] Never Give Up

    The old/current NGU logo resembles NGU for me. It's not super modern, nor amazing, and there could be a better one made, but this is a thing people remember and know, let's call it a signature. :)
  8. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    For me, highland is best :ph34r: For same, but completely different reason. If you see someone accelerate too fast - most probably hacker, plz report. If it's clean pass through other tanks, again it's probably hacker, especially if he takes gold without delay (not high ping). Always, always report. There are too many of them and if everyone takes out a few, not just /vote, the most annoying ones will be gone. Isn't it more fun to hunt hackers from TOP100 rather than hunt golds? :rolleyes: for example this one. http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/HUKOBELL_5/ Maybe he's not a hacker, but it's a very low chance. Find him in battle and see yourself if he is hacker or not. If you let him continue, one day it might be your gold he takes. ;)
  9. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    Obviously they do. The only reason why people like to mult in team battles is because only half of players can kill them
  10. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    These days are unfairly good for breaking all these fund and score records. :ph34r: I wonder how's that even possible.
  11. :ph34r: Mmm juggernaut is close.
  12. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    For anyone interested, this is what I do for meteorites :P -wasp/hornet (or I tried titan too, and stay very close to dropzone, if you get lucky with other players not shooting you and without huge impact, you can survive with little HP left) -notifications lasts for ~15 seconds, probably exactly 15. Meteorite lands around (or exactly) 5 seconds after notification disappears, total 20 seconds from noticifation till drop. You can hear the sound of meteorite almost dropping around second-two before it lands, so using that you can start driving around a second-two before it lands, however, this way (using the above timings, and counting in your head, or watching battle timer) you can start more away and cross the line of impact at full speed. Tricky, but if done well, works perfectly. Obviously timing is hard, so it may be better to go the safe way. Not sure if freeze is is good choice, I've lost some golds to freezes, but that doesn't mean it's the ultimate choice for easy gold.
  13. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    And low ranks got no chance to beat fund ;) Fair.
  14. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    Cool, so it drops there. It spawned right at the siren, or around 10 seconds after?
  15. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    Nice one, but I don't think this will be accepted as most blackboxes in one day (if such record is even worth creating, because they are so rare, and you usually hardly ever SEE a black box). Then, today is x10 chance, and records done during such events are usually not accepted :X But you qualify for most black boxes taken ever, since even 5 black boxes is a nice amount.
  16. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    It's ok bro ^_^
  17. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    Short (and easy?) question. I hope it's the first time I'm asking. Did you see gold box drop in matchmaking battles in one of those "spawn" zones? Such as silence in tunnel and under a ramp, year 2042 "underground" and so on. I'm not asking about the one in industrial zone in tunnel, I saw a gold there recently. It's good to know, whether it's worth checking these drop zones, or it's waste of time. Also a question about future map, recently I feel like there were a bunch of golds that I didn't even see it drop! A new dropzone/spawnzone or I was just unlucky and overlooked it?
  18. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    Why you do that to me ;(
  19. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    Golds are dropped randomly, and sometimes a black box can drop instead of one. Admins have nothing to do with it ;) Anyway, there will be so many meteorites, that I'm sure you'll see a bunch of black ones.
  20. emrakul

    World UFO Day comes to Tanki!

    :ph34r: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. x10 on top of the classic chance for goldbox? :o I think I still didn't get it, let me take my time.
  21. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I think I spent over 8 minutes on full drugs /w assault. So. Much. Fun. So disrespectful to pull flags with mammoth :D
  22. emrakul

    Paints have 0 value nowadays

    Anyone who ever saw phoenix and FoV in battle would mislead it at the first sight, even I did and... yeah. Of course if you look at it for one more moment, they look different. But whoever that didn't see phoenix (or any other of these award paints) can easily mislead them with these.
  23. emrakul

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    I am still waiting :(
×
×
  • Create New...