-
Posts
4 371 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by emrakul
-
Special map only for one day? ;( Please, don't do that. Give us chance to play on it for 3-4 days. For me - halloween is mostly about the atmosphere and the map. Not even golds anymore, not talking about doublefunds or discounts.
- 209 replies
-
- 16
-
-
One of the best looking "new" XT's. I hope I'll ever open this one in container.
-
Instead just use "Backspace", which will completely remove the activation key. If you want to drop gold then, you can change it in setting again, choose any key you want, and after you can remove the drop key again.
-
I love such views.
-
Could be - but I noticed this in range of one rank (or even the same rank), and the damage was a lot higher. It didn't happen just recently, also back with 10 upgrades. And also at M3/M4, but there it's not so clear.
-
Let me ask something about juggernaut - the wiki stats say (and it was also announced when juggernaut was released), that it's power depends on the hull's and turrets upgrades (modification and microupgrades) - there is also a table showing the damage/heath etc. stats depending on number of upgrades a player has. https://en.tankiwiki.com/Juggernaut However, from my own experience, I'm quite sure, that a fully upgraded turret/hull doesn't have same stats when using juggernaut compared to next modification without upgrades: Here's example: Compare turret M0, fully microupgraded and a M1 turret, without any upgrades. These should have same power, but in fact, the M0 even tho fully upgraded does a lot less damage than the M1 (and if I'm right - the power of juggernaut doesn't depend on tank's upgrades at all, just it's modification, at least that's what I noticed). Question is: What stats juggernaut actually has, and what they depend on? (Is there a chance to have this updated with the real stats?) Thanks
-
M3 kits are not unlocked at your rank, so you can's buy those yet, and you are too high rank to buy M2 kits.
-
His garage is so freaking awesome so that you - simple player - just can't understand it.
-
Mastery fake spectator work. Like it.
-
In case you'll notice a difference between price in shop and price shown on wiki, please let wiki editors know by posting it in this topic http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=377045 As for crystal prices, I think those should be fine.
-
Good to try, but I think it was too much. Better to go with tricks, than the editing, and well... 0:40 very, very interesting one. :)
-
Joined a parma for the first time I think. KIlled juggernaut with vulcan :lol: It's good to finish off juggernaut when he's low on health, needs to kill someone fast to charge overdrive, and already started panicking. Then I somehow managed to survive with juggernaut with my amazing skills, and caught first two golds, that someone has dropped (he dropped a few more, but all with nickname hidden). Literally one battle played past days and with 3 golds.
-
Or 2 screenshots from ratings site of a 24 hours span (date again must be shown.) Or if you find a logic way to prove it was 24 hours, why not, but again it somehow needs to have the time visible.
-
They still are tied, but now they should be dropping with same chance across all ranks.
-
Ok, so just that I don't misunderstand, it doesn't matter what kind of event is going on, when are those goldboxes caught. Even if it was x5 gold drop during events such as summer sales or UFO day, etc... Right?
-
So again, what are the rules for gold box records? :lol:
-
OMG YES Bobriusk coming to MM, dreams come true!! Please keep on adding more popular maps, there are a few more left. As about changes, I learned not to say anything before I see changes in the game on my own sight :lol: Extra splash damage for striker is not what I expected, I'd love to shorten the lock-on time. I just hope the magnum changes won't make it useless for parkour, however, I don't think there will be any problem with this one.
-
Urban 2.0 Looks cool tho, one of the interesting paints. Funds not interesting for me, nor stars. Holiday paint? I want to see a new one please :D
-
I like it :) You reminded me the old parkour times of 2013-2015 ^_^
-
But we both are "free to play" :ph34r: I think you got some boost :P
-
Oh god. If it had FnF title, and intro, I'd be confused how we managed to make another so amazing video. The trick with wifi off... no words.
-
Added now. I compared the dates when it was available in garage with other kits, and it was in garage the same date as Keeper kit :X I believe them. Here http://ru.tankiforum.com/topic/202/ Maybe some other kits are missing, I'll update it if you find any, and eventually post these sets of kits on the front page. The order is random as you said.
-
Just a separate post for the list.
-
I pretty much stopped with tracking kit sets, since it happened a few times there was same set of kits a week after it was removed from garage (e.g. set 1 removed from garage, set 2 added. Then week later set 2 removed from garage, and set 1 added), and it kinda ruined the idea of some "rotation", moreover, it happened a few times, that kits were missing in garage for a day, which might be result of some changes, etc... In other words I feel like it's completely random, or if developers somehow choose which set of kits will be in garage which week, we have no way to find out what and when. I'll add the "new" striker and magnum kits to those sets (if they aren't there already), since that doesn't seem to change.
Jump to content











































































