Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

emrakul

Wiki Editor
  • Posts

    4 371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by emrakul

  1. emrakul

    Episode 200 of the V-LOG is live!

    V-LOG challenge completed. ^_^
  2. emrakul

    New Magnum XT Bundle

    Hammer, where are you? :rolleyes:
  3. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Nice to see you use it so often! 2 hours in 3 years, amazing :lol:
  4. emrakul

    The #NonBuyerChallenge

    I've done all these before sandbox MM was added. I think I did it once on tribute MM with freeze viking. Other attemps were probably even before matchmaking, usually highland. Right now after a battle I feel like it's even harder to win. Fire + compact tanks is the only option. EDIT: Oh damn, I didn't realise this challenge is for any game mode :lol: CP shall be easy. Make a separate "hall of fame" for each mode.
  5. emrakul

    The #NonBuyerChallenge

    If you were following the TPOTD, I've posted a bunch of screenshots from battles where I didn't use any drugs. I managed to win with a few turrets such as fire, freeze, isida and even striker :D If anyone remembers when that happened or can find those posts, I'd be be very happy. Let's try it again, the gameplay has changed a lot. Attemps:
  6. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Another one... :(
  7. emrakul

    Secret Rooms

    Video soon?
  8. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When you gtg for a while, and forget that you wanted to join a battle... It could obviously go on for hours till server restart, but not today xD
  9. emrakul

    V-LOG Ep #196

    VOTW @stanzhang :lol: :lol: gratz!
  10. emrakul

    New Year’s Celebrations are here!

    Thanks for bringing the holiday map to PRO battles, I'm quite sure many players will apreciate it. ^_^ +1 for that.
  11. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And me here... Just looking at yet another player opening his dream paint :( Gratz I wish I'll get my eternity one day.
  12. emrakul

    [TDF] The Dutch Flyers

    Congratulations! Welcome to phoenix club :D
  13. emrakul

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -980 Oh god, this game.
  14. emrakul

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Main actor: emrakul :ph34r:
  15. emrakul

    Parkour Challenges - *now with prizes!*

    Maybe from the yellow to red by OMP... Maybe... Actually cool idea :X
  16. emrakul

    Farewell from Nives

    Thanks for being here with us for over a year. I wish you all the best in your life, family and health. Good luck!
  17. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    Oh cmon... There goes my record. But honestly, this map and striker tactic was easy to use, and so we kinda don't have chance to do the same thing again. :rolleyes: I'm just trying to keep my record with some good arguments.
  18. emrakul

    Parkour Challenges - *now with prizes!*

    There is no limit. So as many as you want
  19. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    I recommend 8-shot alteration for striker. The fun is endless, works 100% :lol: Well, it works the first time.
  20. Hmm, does this decrease the chance to open an epic paint?
  21. Oh wow, now this was unexpected :O
  22. emrakul

    Halloween 2018 in «Tanki Online»

    One word. Disappointed. :( Not with doublefunds, not with decorations or discounts. They are all fine, average, what I expected. But why is the map available ONLY for one day. All I'm asking for (and I think a lot of other players will agree) is to have it in game for at least 1 or 2 days longer AND give us ability to create it as PRO battle (just to chill in parkour mode, play a XP/BP or have a goldrain). I really don't think this should be a huge problem, as x20 golds is available only in MM (on saturday). I really hope there is still chance to change this, because it shouldn't take more than a simple decision to make more people happy. As I said about the rest of celebration - it's all good, new skin looks really cool, and no I didn't expect that special holiday missions with gold rewards will ever return - those were just way too good. :lol:
  23. emrakul

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Most of old members are inactive or left tanki completely, so we have been parkouring with new helpers - members. There are more helpers that helped us, I'll try to put together the list of nicknames :)
  24. emrakul

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    ^-^ finally here, finally done. Huge thanks goes to everyone who helped, even by a tiny bit!
×
×
  • Create New...