Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    The 2nd choice for your nickname.

    Would say my dream nickname, but it would get stolen the first day. Doubt I;ll ever use 100k cry to change my name though. Might just make the alt.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    SIightIy_psychotic and Void-Walker :) Don't worry Void, we all know you can hack :ph34r:
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki (unofficial) Newspaper

    Duplicate topic: Tanki Writing Club If you want to join their club, just fill out an application, and if you meet the requirements, you may get accepted! Topic shall be closed.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It is sad to see it go :( Yes it is.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Exactely a year ago, was the wonderful day I bought my first M2. M2 Hornet. So much has changed in that one year, in Tanki Online and real life. But today, is the day I get my first M3. M3 Hornet. Good bye M2 Hornet :wub: Will never forget you.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Rent-A-Spec

    Never thought I'd see the day :wub: Welcome back. I guess I can take some break now. When RAS just closed, I got a bit over to many PMs. But hey, if I have a chance to help this thing out, and apply for spectator, I surely will.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Who's Fan's Are You!

    GhostRidern750 deadtoyou splitterpoint more... will add. And yes, I like O.U.F.A's videos. But for certain reasons, I don't like him as a person. And oh yea, Godmode_ON is nooooob.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    Cuz me anti-social. :P Joking, I'm in chat some times..
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    I wouldn't say that...
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    Thanks :wub:
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I can learn from you :P +1
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #61 ~ Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tanker in Pics: NewbieCake Maps: Sandbox Summer Night (10) Total Photoshoot Pics: 801 --> Album <-- Soz, lil rusty. :P | [Guide] Modeless Spectator |
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    Nice! :)
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How to take gold 5 mins before having to leave :D
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    Thank you sir :D A prob is what the maps are made out off. The grass (for example) that you see on the maps aren't one big piece, it's a square placed multiple times in certain places to create the look of a field of grass. Get in between one tile (/prob)n and another, and you're tank will be hidden from view. Reserved pic. Thanks :wub: It ain't easy to geth spectator... Well, spectator is easier to use, + it can get better angels.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Sorry :( Will make sure you can come next time. Thanks! :D
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Was doing in alphabetical order. Messed me up.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Ranked to Lieutenant General ~ Helpers: bezdela, code_root, deadtoyou, KNELSEN4, lordmostafa, MR.SV.ENS, royalrag, xX_CID_Xx, unholycloak5 Sorry to Those Who Couldn't Make it: Fly-Wheel, lupul19, S.C.Y.T.H.E, Electro9876, iCarefree
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    Thanks :)
  20. That's it, I need a gold, but will rank if I play. I'll just rank.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Ideas that will never happen in Tanki

    Moon Silence.
×
×
  • Create New...