Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    so i am in clan??? ok good? when next training or war?
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    which one iz yu?
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    but i want really to join!! i am good at parkour i can even show you in 1 v1 later or something. i want to join this clan because i am good at parkours and no lots of tricks i can teach, plz let me join i want paint...... Happy early b-day Nik.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's nothing hard though: crop, bunch'a filters, etc., etc..
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's okey, it was scam anyways, I never received Edgar in the mail. PewDiePie is a scammer. #Exposed
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yea, but because I bought Edgar he's alive.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Bought Swash only because a friend said it was a paint for mults c: First gold with Swash- this paint must be lucky!
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Hottest Person

    Spy.
  9. Ugh, bruh... You were meant to PM. However, like I said to BlueDragin above, no point now. Check Skype.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    How often do you take a shower?

    Nine an hour.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Grasslands Paint not on Sale?

    The issue's fixed - All the new paints, as well as the Halloween paint are now on sale!
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Looks like it'd help, but when I enter my IP (I don't get why he published his IP but whatever), this happens:
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Grasslands Paint not on Sale?

    I think it's a mistake. :x By the way, "Halloween" paint isn't on sale either.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ever since I moved my family's been using the router which was left here, and the lag has been as horrible as hell, but I just can't help but ask: is anyone else getting extreme lag lately? Additionally, anyone know a way I can speed up my router? <_< This lag is just unbearable.
  15. I know right... I know Tanki has earned themselves a reputation of doing weird and unusual things, but this has gotta be some sort of mistake...
  16. They should make the thumbnail a pic of fly hackers.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Your standings (place) in DM Tournaments, and since DM Tournaments are currently being worked on and aren't in the game, the number doesn't changed.
  18. IMPORTANT Okay, being the silly me I am, I completely overlooked things and didn't realize that the special Hallowe'en map comes out on the 29th of October (and not on 24th, like I previously thought). Because of this, I've got to reschedule all the already scheduled times. Thankfully, there aren't to many volunteers already scheduled, so this isn't too bad of a screwup. However, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Hottest Person

    Here. Would you like my address with that? Perhaps my social security number?
  20. thx for ur consint support and vigilances,, i much appriciate it and i hope we can rage enoff money to stop tanki onlein from making bad update and do this 1 instead. this need to be added asap fast!!1! #WeWantJustice
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Hottest Person

    I did post, a couple of times no. However, I don't advise you to look at them, for as females from Marshmallow island can sometimes appear to be male, and younger than 18.
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Put regular paints in battle thumbnail (#WeWantJustice!)

    Well, I was gonna write out a whole topic, but I might as well show you my email between Tankis' Tech Support and I. LikeWeaks would probably leak it sooner or later anyways. We went on to have a beautiful discussion about our lives before departing our own ways. But that's besides the point- the actual point is, he thinks it's an interesting idea, and if he thinks it's interesting it should definitely be added! What do you think? Is it good? Is it bad (if you say bad you get month ban)? Comment down below. PS: I'd like to thank my coworker with an amazing mind for helping me make this mind blowing breakthrough. I'd also like to thank the anonymous tech support helper, who clearly had incredible taste. And finally, I'd like to thank Mafioso for not approving this topic into the Ideas & Suggestions section and making me have to post it here. This is a joke topic, please don't take it seriously... or lock it.
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Ideas that will never happen in Tanki

    Well, I was gonna write out a whole topic, but I might as well show you my email between Tankis' Tech Support and I. LikeWeaks would probably leak it sooner or later anyways. We went on to have a beautiful discussion about our lives before departing our own ways. But that's besides the point- the actual point is, he thinks it's an interesting idea, and if he thinks it's interesting it should definitely be added! What do you think? Is it good? Is it bad (if you say bad you get month ban)? Comment down below. PS: I'd like to thank my coworker with an amazing mind for helping me make this mind blowing breakthrough. I'd also like to thank the anonymous tech support helper, who clearly had incredible taste. And finally, I'd like to thank Mafioso in advance for approving this topic (please).
×
×
  • Create New...