Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Well, that's amazing news, but I'll only be available for the last 2-3 hours of it, hope that's enough time to finish the special mission and catch em' golds. Thanks for bringing it back though! ^_^
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Godmode's appeal

    Gonna reply to some old comments here. :P I know old sources may grow into "unreliable", but is this true? Was Lord originally given to him without protection? The same way you did.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks! ^_^ :wub: Thanks! :) Maybe, I got spec 5 months ago and no one knows. :ph34r: And mines.
  4. –» Click me to view the album «– Thanks to everyone who volunteered and participated!
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Hallowe'en Album 2016 ~ Modeless Spectator: @Yisroel.Rabin Tankers in Pics: The EN community (nicknames above photo) Total Pic Count: 24 (+13 extra) Total Photoshoot Pics: 1,530 (+13 extra) –> Album <– As usual, we have another amazing album from the same amazing community. Thanks again to all those who volunteered and make it possible every time around. :) You guys are awesome! On a side note, I'd like to apoligize to those who volunteered but never got their photo taken, but remember this; it isn't easy running around like a chicken without a head for two three days, trying to take as many pics as possible yet still find some time to play a few battles. Nonetheless, I am sorry and am open to take some random pics of you anyways. And finally, sometimes when I take someones' pic, and I only plan to take one pic, I end up telling the person whom I'm taking a pic of "one more?", and before you know it, I have ten pics instead of one. :lol: So, since I thought it'd be a shame to throw those photos in this abandoned album of mine which no one looks at (not anymore, because I just promoted it), I've made a separate album for those extra photos. View it by clicking here.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Can anyone "change" what people "say"?

    I made myself a potato moderator like 100 times :lol:
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Pics later :ph34r:
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    From todays' special event :P Cool story, emrakul and I put a few mines on a ramp before the event started, then, only a few mins into the event, Godmode_ON went over them and flipped. :lol: I got it on video, so I'll upload it soon.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :lol: Rainbow pony for da win!
  10. I also thought abut that :lol: Halloween for 8 days before Halloween, but not on Halloween. But I like the Halloween map, so I'm fine witch just that sticking around for another day.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You're joking right? Sadly, I don't have the original screenshot to prove ot to you, but yes, I separated the pics, using Lightshot, the greatest editing software of all time. I empty mine daily. :lol:
  12. Well, it seems the Hallowe'en decorations and map are still around, so keep the requests comin'. Album's looking awesome so far!
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It ain't over till it's over, and apparently, it ain't over. :lol: And since for some odd reason the Halloween decorations and map are still around, I finally caught a pumpkin. And just to prove miracles are possible, here's my FPS and PING when taking the gold.
  14. Bruh... Toronto, Ontario, Canada. No, Toronto is in Africa. Sweden's a nice place, go there, but please, don't come to Canada. :( Toronto, is, in, Canada. I live here, I know (well actually, I just moved out, but I plan to run back ASAP. :x Long story...). What our Prime Minister has to say about this. Dubai is an awesome place.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For @The.L-E-G-E-N-D and Original photo will be posted in Halloween album. :ph34r:
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    How to Get a Girlfriend in Tanki

    That may change soon, curtesy of yours truly.
  17. Indian_Tanker not rlly get rekt
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    How to Get a Girlfriend in Tanki

    Thanks. But just note; the video isn't mine, it's @Ilia.ArchangeIs'.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For @lukey0
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Video of the Day - Have any?

    I highly recommend the creator of this video (LEMMiNO) - Really interesting guy with tons of interesting videos.
×
×
  • Create New...