Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. To be honest, I never do the QOTW unless I can do it with practically no thinking. But what I will tell you is that this one should be one of the easier ones to figure out. I could probably do it within 2 minutes. You mind toning your orange down a bit? I don't want to so like a hater, but there's legitimately no reason for you to post your entire post in orange and all it is is a distraction. Sorry.
  2. çøń†®å∂įdžîøñ
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to the Polish community on their one year anniversary. :)
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You don't understand how eager I am to do that when I reach 9000.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    . . . I was there with hahahahaha55555 and he (or any of his other accounts) did not drop a single gold for himself. Generalissima dropped them all. If you want a video, sure thing.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Nope, someone else dropped them.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No problem, any time.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    After minehunt.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Oh yes, of course! :lol: However, there's still a problem, although I saw you with my own eyes, I don't know if that qualifies as proof among the other judges, or maybe it does, I'll check in with them. And although your (alts) profile shows you've taken 136 golds last week, no one (besides you, I, and Generalissima) knows that. I'll check it with the other judges. PS: Do you remember exactly how many you took?
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Music Corner: ♪ Share ♪ Rate

    https://youtu.be/xaTZbz84eco
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Old screenshots - Have any ?

    Prettier? No. Suitable and war-like? Yes.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Well, I stole it.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Updated.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    How to Get a Girlfriend in Tanki

    I know, it's amazing, too amazing for an expression. Thanks.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Meanwhile, on the Polish forum.
  16. I edited my post and put examples.
  17. Adaptive FPS allows you to avoid 'controls delay' (some people get delay after pressing a tank control button, for example, by pressing 'Up', it takes some seconds till the tank reacts and moves forward) Do not use it unless it is necessary. If Alternate camera behaviour is switch on, the camera follows you when you're in a tunnel or against a wall.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    In the forum moderators page (http://en.tankiwiki.com/Forum_moderators), add beaku as a candidate. PS: Issho, nice music. :LOL: But actually, seriously, nice music. What's the title?
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    No daily guides? Wow inactive mults. im jk plz
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I assume until clocks change again.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    It's an hour :P
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    dis iz benter
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Have you wondered what it'd look like if the Halloween map was filled with as many golds as it can hold? Well, you're in for a surprise! Besides for blowing up the map with light, the golds in the centre of the map form a pumpkin. Check it out! Curtesy of , please don't beg her (or him, I don't exactlyknow) for golds. xD
  24. Well think about it, they're bringing it back so those who only got the special mission twice can get it three times, but what about the people who already got it three times and will be getting it for the forth time? My solution is keep the festival on forever :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...