-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
Well this almost proves the 5 minute record, if only you would've had a pic from 1:54 PM with 103+ kills. :unsure: Sorry again. ==EDIT== I'll check in with the other judges though, maybe we could give it to you because you did it in roughly 5 mins.
-
Proof not eligible. Rejected. Take a screenshot when you have 0 kills and one when you have however many kills. It's also helpful to maybe take a few screenshots in between as well. Finally, your computers' clock should be visible (not talking about battle timer, that is essential, but a clock is helpful as well). However, you've already done that so you're good there. :P C
-
Sweg take B) An important milestone. :P
-
-
You just said it :P PS: I don't recall ever seeing Yele's photo, however I do remember a V-LOG blowing up cause her voice was in it. :lol: ==EDIT== Um, nevermind, found the V-LOG that blew up (thanks to @Scientist who created this topic :lol:), and the voice comes with a profile pic. :rolleyes: Also, I don't remember saying anything I said in that topic. :/
-
I don't think there are any changes to Alterations just yet (I may be wrong).
-
I am hottest person. :3 Wow, Adriel is above me. :rolleyes:
-
you r not accespted sorry wrong, our traing is at 25:75 AM UTC, 31st of Sepnever, 201 DC. :tank: :tank: tank:
-
That's your opinion.
-
Yep, you're to busy trying to contain DE1 :ph34r:
-
Question, why does it need to be "flushed"? I understand it's a unique battle which is unbalanced in gameplay and all, but I remember back in the day, such battles were made for the fun of them...
-
The kicks? I'll do my best. The battle was a battle created for a photoshoot with the German Community Manager, and when the photoshoot was over everyone was meant to leave the battle because the battle had to be removed from the battle list since it was a special battle created for players with the rank Master Sergeant to Generalissimo (a larger rank limit than usual). At first, staff started warning players, telling them they had to leave, and if they didn't, only then would the staff proceed onto kicking the player. However, things got out of hand so the staff, having no logical alternative (at least according to them anyways, I personally could think of a few), started kicking anyone who joined the battle without a warning. If your account was kicked without a warning, no worries, the block will be removed from your karma as soon as everything is sorted out. Note, I'm not on the staffs' side on this one, kicking everyone from the battle may be the only way to end the battle, but it sure it's the dumbest and most inefficient way to do it. I'd say drop it, let players join the battle as much as they want, and eventually the battle'll just die out. Eventually, players only wanted to join the battle because they knew they couldn't. In other words, people want what they can't have, and that's not immature, it's human.
-
Hyperlink this? :huh: I don't see why people are hating so much though, I think this'll be a legit rebalance this time, and the new paints are nothing bad, as always, you aren't forced to buy them.
-
To me, the country side's a beautiful place to visit for a holiday or trip, but living there is pretty boring and can get a twitch (or a little more than a twitch) depressing. No people, no buildings, no stores for some distance. :unsure: I miss my friends, my city, and I desperately wanna go back, which I intend to do. Anyways, here's some pictures of my "backyard." 'Backyard' meaning the yard right behind my house.
-
Oh, oops. :rolleyes:
-
Congratulations to Adriel.RB on 4 incredible years playing this game. Congratulations to The.LE-G-E-N-D on finally getting his avatar. :P
-
Just to be clear, we're allowed to answer totally random answers and still be considered a "participant", thus being included in the draw for the gold box supply, correct?
-
-
Everything. Oh you have no idea...
-
I'm loosing the enthusiasm I used to have :/
-
This was amazing, and I'm not just talking about my D/L. We had a few UMG battles here and there but this one is by far the best one we've had in a while. And a gold fell, which I so gracefully took. :P Read more about the Underground Maps Group [uMG] here. :)
Jump to content



































































