Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Hottest Person

    Yes, I am a girl, I am from Marshmallow island, and I am 18 years old. Would you like any additional info? You have no idea...
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I love these guys.
  3. hi can u bye me cristils??? my mom seid if i did not make 9999999 cristals over the weakend she will throw away my dog pls help me thx ur the best. insirt social secuety number here: _____________
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wow... Now I feel so different about Isida. PS: What do you see? Just curious.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I got 21%... Wanna trade?
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    After attempting the gold box glitch which is usually used in STGs (turn off wifi, drive on gold, turn wifi on), I thought of how it looked like from another payers perspective. Then it hit me, it's practically teleportation, right? So, I had this ingenious idea, and well, I was wondering if it was allowed... However, as it turns out, I'm not the first one to think of this amazing glitch. I discovered that when I tried doing it in a 1 VS 1 with a friend to troll him and take his flag with it, and he instantly knew what I'd done and said lots of people do it :/ Anyways, is it allowed?
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You know, Firebirds' flames used to be Blue.
  8. I'm not saying I'm against the 31% sale, but if I were to choose between the 'pun of 31' and 50%, I'd choose 50%. What about Hohloma, Spark, Alien, Electra, and Zeus?
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That's way different.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Puh-leeze! It won't get removed, people post such pics every day here, only difference is mine is 100 times better.
  11. :O You're back! Welcome back :wub: Ugh. I'd ask you to PM me, but no point, just a waste of time. But next time, PM me...
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Re-download the TO Client for F5 Refresh Feature

    Nothing to do with Mac, I'm using a Mac and everything is fine (besides for the fact that there's no refresh feature).
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Re-download the TO Client for F5 Refresh Feature

    On a Mac, the F5 key dimmers the keys brightness. Will the reload feature be implemented into the Mac version later on (with a different hotkey)?
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ok :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    OMG, I can't stop laughing! :lol:
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Project] Hallowe'en in Tanki Album 2016 (Yisroel.Rabin)

    Hallowe'en is right around the corner, and with another Tanki celebration comes another special album from me! We've done a whooping five of these albums already, and I can't wait to do another one for Hallowe'en. So get your buckets ready because it's about to get filled with, not only candy, but as many photos as I can get of tankers over the course of this years Tanki Online Hallowe'en celebration! If you haven't heard of these projects I've been doing yet, it's something like this: during a Tanki Online event (in this case, Hallowe'en) you can take part in an unofficial project I arrange, which in simpler words, is an album (don't close the tab, please). All you have to do is let me take a photo of you with the holiday paint and your favorite looking combo on the special Hallowe'en map. After the event, I take all the pics taken and post a complete album in the Photo of the Day topic. Thanks in advance! If you are interested in volunteering... ...PM me (@Yisroel.Rabin) with the following info: • Your Skype (optional, although it will make it easier for both of us): • Your timezone: • The combo you'll be using (if you can't decide, I'll choose for you :x): • "I want to volunteer for your project." We'll work out a time to meet up for the photo. You may also suggest a date and time you're able to come, whatever it takes to get the time sorted out as quickly as possible. ...you must be the rank of Captain () or above. However, we could work something out with my alts- my alt is Second Lieutenant (), so I can also take a photo of you if you have any rank between Warrant Officer 2 () and Colonel (). ...you must have a PRO battle pass. ...you may use any turret and hull you want, but you must wear the "Holiday" paint. And just to clarify, this time around, there will be two holiday paints, any is fine. Note... ...album will (should) be posted as soon as the event is over. ...if you want your photo before the full album is posted, just ask me for it and I'll PM it to you or send it to you on Skype, depending on if you gave me your Skype or not. ...please understand that I won't always be free. In fact, I won't be free starting from 10 PM UTC on October 21st until 11 PM UTC on October 25th due to religious holidays, so please be patient. ...if you want a photo without Holiday paint (or anything or the sort), I probably will take a photo for you, but it won't be going into the album. ...volunteers will be credited in the albums' post for their time and effort. ...Even when I am available, I still want to do some gold hunting and enjoy the holiday as much as everyone else. So just because I'm on, doesn't mean I'm free. Thanks again, @Yisroel.Rabin List of Volunteers: @Anonono @GoldBox @Total_Drama07 @lukey0 @omrot @W-h-o & (2) & @K.O.L.O.N.E.L @You.Have.to.die @Viking4s @The.L-E-G-E-N-D & @Adriel.RB @emrakul @I3est & @CooperO (2) @HichigoShiiro @Yisroel.Rabin @O.S.A.N (photo not taken yet) | (added on Skype) (time arranged) (photo not taken yet) | (added on Skype) (time arranged) @need.higher.rank (photo not taken yet) | (added on Skype) (photo not taken yet) | (added on Skype) @BlueDragon_tamki (photo not taken yet) | (added on Skype) (photo not taken yet) | (added on Skype) Previous event albums: New Year Album (2016) | Valentine's Day Album (2016) | Women's Day Album (2016) | Tanki's 7th Birthday (2016) | Tanker's Day Album (2016)
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Siri is Apple. Don't be like Siri.
  18. I made a lego tank (and a pretty big/good one too) 3 years ago, but then I may or may not have crushed it accidentally.
  19. You honestly care about such a minor flaw such as "AWG" instead of "AWC"? I found a bigger flaw in the tittle, it doesn't say "Pro" after my name.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    PS: This isn't discussing polotics :x
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Siri praises herself. Siri likes own posts with alts. Siri is dumb. Don't be like Siri.
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    ^ Wow smart. Accept him . He's good.
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You didn't have to tell , I asked her, she already knew: I actually got confused for a sec xD We all have those moments :P How to stalk girls in Tanki :ph34r:
×
×
  • Create New...