Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Allow me. Quite simple: no entry deserved the place of third, however the reporters (/judges) felt that there were a few entries which deserved a small consolation prize.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Special] The Game Balance Update

    He, like most other staff members, knew about the rebalance beforehand. Staff have a tendency to know stuff before regular players. It's annoying, I know.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Special] The Game Balance Update

    Gold wrote something, he like actually literally wrote something :O My feedback: I enjoyed reading it and it's a lot clearer than the wiki article and the V-LOGs explanation of it all. Of course that's no surprise as the V-LOG just gave a brief description and the wiki article is all statistics (which is quite boring), but this is quite nice. Good job GoldMult. :)
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Sorry, who are you? :huh: And I thought signatures weren't allowed. Nice pictures mate. Who took em though? :x :O OMG Glide me much want :c Congratulations on it anyways, never knew you got it.
  5. If I wanna find someones new username, I usually search his old one on the forum, find a post he made that someone quoted, go to the post with the selected post quoted, jump back to the origin, there's the new nickname. If I wanna find someones old nickname I usually go to his profile, jump back to and old post that seems like it'd be quoted (e.x. a "good luck" to a clan), go to that post, look for a post with the selected post quoted, I look at the author of the post, there's the old nickname. Added. I guess it's allowed. Added. Added.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh well, I'm sure they're just being sarcastic.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh that is just priceless :lol: On Mr.Sarcastic, right?
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I quit the race because was really far behind, and decided to, umm, wait, on this here tank.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So apparently it's called "team challenge", I guess? :huh: There're two teams, someone drops gold, the team with the most golds in the end wins. It's a fun way to milk golds out of friends :x Anyways, we played for a bit, but then we lost count of score and just started doing RFG (race for gold) in Madness DM :lol: Around 20-30 golds were dropped by , so thanks bro. ^_^ On a final note, closer to the end of everything @The.L-E-G-E-N-D started taking a lot of golds and everyone people started complaining... Here's a reminder for them: Be thankful you were invited to a free chance for golds in the first place. :ph34r:
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    *Trailer voice* A new movie, coming this fall, three tanks, one adventure. Here's my point of view :P I'm so making a photoshoot of these one day.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    First games of your life, aye?
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks anonymous and for making a small gold rain for 2 other people and me. :)
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Even thought I don't 100% agree with it, it's just so funny :lol:
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    About the turret and hull record, it's been accepted and will be updated soon. As for the longest time in the game, I don't exactly know what you mean. Please explain in further detail.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations Cypher :D
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 108 of the V-LOG is here

    "After the introduction of this update we are going to run a sale" So after I assume. Most probably yea...
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 108 of the V-LOG is here

    I'm not gonna bother to see if people don't like the upcoming rebalance, I think it's actually pretty good. :D
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    14+, but I think you need to be invited by a member to be accepted. Not sure though...
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    I just reinstalled TankViewer so I'd have the new paints, and now it won't load... http://prntscr.com/cnz08g
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Myths and rumours answered

    I assume it coast money to run a server, and why make more when half the server out there are practically empty? RU1 is overloaded, but that isn't Tanki's fault. RU1's players can be split up amongst three servers and everyone would have less lag. No need for more server. Besides, errors don't just occur because of overloaded server. I mean you honesty think that (his theory) is true? It's a pretty stupid theory, and if I have to explain why t's a stupid theory I'm sorry to say, you're dumb too. :mellow:
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Myths and rumours answered

    I think errors should be posted n the Problems and Solutions section. On a side note, do you honestly think Tanki kicks you on purpose? Why on earth would they do that?
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Goldy :D Don't ask...
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Name something positive and negative about you

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...