-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
My entry coming soon ^_^
-
The winners of Mister and Miss Tanki Online
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
I don't wanna be rude, but I agree. The entries were better last year, and the year before that. Whether I can do better or not should remain unknown, but the entries weren't to great. Again, sorry if I offended anyone. -
The winners of Mister and Miss Tanki Online
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
It means your entry was good, but did win any of the top places. An honorary mention in other words. -
The winners of Mister and Miss Tanki Online
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
Winners announced... -
I'm using Standalone Flash Player right now, not experiencing any problems... Hope it stays that way.
-
I have a few crystals to spare, it ain't a big event or anything, but who can say no to a sale? :D
-
Like a boss. B) "Oh, wow, stranger said hi to me, wow, how cool. Gimme fish now pls."
-
And I'm meant to know that? :huh: Well you did say their names, but they look exactly the same :lol:
-
-
Tell Cuddles hi for me.
-
I never understood how people prefer rock over music like this... I guess I'm just the odd one out. PS: <3 John Williams
-
Ladies and gentlemen, today I'd like to share a very compelling photo of our dearest chat admin, .
-
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Nice vid. Thanks for showing me I'm using a bad module, forgot to take that off :P -
Is this gonna become a thing? Make forums? I mean seriously, I'm fine with staying right here.
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Sorry, your alternative accounts don't meet the rank requirement. Please feel free to resubmit your alternative accounts when they reach the required rank. -
It looks like you copied, pasted and resized the same dog :lol: Nice doggies though!
-
Staying in for one round was against the rules, that was stated quite clearly. I did it, but left before anyone noticed :lol: Okay here's all my pics of the event :ph34r:
-
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Even if that was possible... -
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Okay here's all my pics :ph34r: -
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
And how'd that work out for you? -
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
-
UPDATED — Photoshoot with Cedric on 15th Oct at midday UTC
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Very disappointment, all will quit for this update. -
++, I big provoker.
-
That's a bit complicated... But he's not complaining about how they didn't leave, that's natural, he's complaining that they didn't get kicked from the battle like Cedric said they would.
-
Actually I got warned for saying "I wanna kill Cedric" :lol:
Jump to content










































































