Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. I don't use FB often, so this may be a dumb question. When they post it, will I have to reload to see it or will it pop up?
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Besides for the one we're discussing, where else? :?
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    :lol: That'd be super awkward. As @beaku said earlier, the owner of the topic seems to have left :/ So I guess she (or he) didn't really care at all...
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    There is currently only one alteration for every turret, and I think M0 has none at the present moment.
  5. Just to be clear, the battle'll be for all ranks, correct?
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Random coincidence, I don't usually triple post, I actually could've made it 5, I had 2 more things to post :lol: Also, take into account that I would've been first by now- I used to be in third place with 2 other people in front of me, then Sarc came along and flooded to first place. Because secret alt. Figure it out if you want. Hhhhhh :lol: :LOL: :LOL: Same difference.
  7. However that's an odd occurrence. When I was 10 I thought I was pretty mature, now I see I really wasn't at all. ==EDIT== Are we allowed to post that here? It isn't a question nor answer.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    After around 30 minutes of attempting the same simple trick, we did it. :lol: Dropped by noob.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Same exact PD as a few days... <_<
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And I continued to no life on OP alt... Of course I caught a gold :P And of course I ranked, again.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What does that have to do with my post? :blink:
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Since I'm waiting till Friday to rank I decided to play on one of my OP alts. Notice I barely drugged (compare images). And ranked :P
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    Someone getting fired :ph34r:
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    I see how people'll hate the fact that you gotta pay cold hard cash for good supply kits now, but that doesn't really bother me as I never buy supply kits.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    New items XT

    There never really was in the first place...
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    I doubt I'll get any alterations- I think it was mentioned that they're quite pricy.
  17. Whether the answer is yes or no, I think there isn't much of a difference between age and maturity. If you're a certain age you have a certain maturity level.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That looks cooler than the normal game.
×
×
  • Create New...