Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Yisroel.Rabin's Creativity

    New category added to the Art section!
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Combo Setups

    I suggested this such a long time ago :unsure: Not even gonna bother to try and find it.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratz to on becoming a reporter candidate! :D
  4. I'm awaiting another awesomely dramatic "Tankopocalypse – Kits Disappear" topic :D
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He accepted my friend request the day he became CM B) I'm more famouser than you.
  6. It doesn't look as good when on a paint. I suspect the other paint'll look cooler.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Alterations, Kits and Supplies Kits!

    Now I have nightmares of le Hazel Rah watching every move I make. :unsure:
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    I'm particularly proud of this one ^_^
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    The Silver Clock

    As always, I'm lovin' your work. Despite it simply being a great peice, I like how you can go deep without sounding depressing :lol:
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Issue 56] [Contest] The Pyramid of Tanki

    Amateur Writing Club is the most awesome thing ever. The Skype chat is anyway.
  11. OR, and that's a big "or", put back the kits :3 It seems there's one kit availible (besides those other 3 unique kits which are always available)...
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh, now I see it...
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Bye Tanki ^_^

    He hasn't come online if four whole days- what if he actually quit? ;-;
  14. I just reread the interview and realized I made so many English mistakes :wacko:
  15. -10/10 2/10 :| :3 I'm waiting.
  16. It's sad because they look nice ._.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    This post is marked as spam. ==EDIT== For this: You guys may all congratulate me now B)
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hmm, I don't see it...
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    From the Tanki Race 1 event. ^_^
  20. You've gotta stop putting so much stuff in the Shop- I don't waste money on games. Put some paints in the garage .-. *A few months later* "Tankers, we've finally released the two new turrets we've talked about a few months back, you can by them in the shop for only $39.99 :D"
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Nope, it's a 7 letter word paint named after a famous painter. Preview :ph34r::
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks, looks awesome. Probably will download soon.
×
×
  • Create New...