Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Is that the players full nickname history? I just wanna make sure. I'll usually check to make sure it's the players full nickname history if it's not submitted by the actual player. Added and fixed.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    M2/3 ?!

    It honestly looks like you pasted a pic from TankViewer... The tank isn't at the right angle.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy B-day Shed ^_^
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Desks for Gaming

    Mine's basically anywhere but a table :lol: Sofa, chair, floor, corner of a closet, you name it. Submitted xD
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    YouTube Heros

    A YouTuber, who hates Tanki Heros
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    YouTube Heros

    Why not? :lol: +1
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    YouTube Heros

    I made the mistake on purpose .-.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    YouTube Heros

    yt will die from this update .. You will see it will loosse wtahcers by the day..... like 900 people have already left yt , including me!!
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks c: forever alone forever <3 And sorry you were sleep ¬_¬
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Online Trolling Forum

    It just... "died" aye? Pft don't make fun of him for making a forum when you made one yourself.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Which celebrity do you think looks cute?

    Please step outside, head to the nearest cliff, and jump off it. Harambe :ph34r:
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    YouTube Heros

    Please become a YouTube Hero today! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA _ Yea you get the point, discuss it here, what are your thoughts? In my opinion being a so-called "YouTube Hero" is like being a noob who wants to be a mod in Tanki :lol:
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks :blush:
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Happy Birthday!

    Thanks ^_^ :blush:
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Actually compared to some of the so-called forum flooders around here, I'm a little quiet mouse. Or wait, that works too xD
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Amazing how I'm still a Marshal- it's been 4 hours since I've ranked :unsure:
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Next time, just send me a Blue Sphere. Yea, that'd be nice.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Happy Birthday!

    We have the same birthday c: yaaaaay Side note to Cooper: He was already added :P Now it says his name twice.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Homeschoolers Club

  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    His name is @falcosenna1, and he was aiming at me but when I ranked he wanted to follow the rank icon xD Also, fix your OCD :ph34r: Example of that same thing can be found in this vid.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    — Yisroel.Rabin's Rank Up To Field Marshal — Thanks to: @beaku @BeCare @CooperO @falcosenna1 @Flexoo @GoldRock @jokersus.cava @I3est :wub: I still have no idea who spectated- I asked to attend but he couldn't make it. For some odd reason I think was @emrakul (big stalker). Are you sure about that? :huh:
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So a few friends an I played a pretty fun game: everyone uses a certain equipment and there are two teams, someone drops golds and whichever team has the most golds in the end wins! :D I caught 3 golds :P And then a few hours later, makes a pretty decent sized gold rain (about 15 golds dropped), and I caught one ^_^
×
×
  • Create New...