Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

trollface.jpg

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trollface.jpg

  1. trollface.jpg

    imgur.com

    I did use Internet Explorer, I'm not able to view through that too. :( Can I get to know how I can do that?
  2. trollface.jpg

    imgur.com

    Sorry this is not a clan.Get to know more about clans here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=222412
  3. trollface.jpg

    imgur.com

    now its coming like this http://prntscr.com/5znizu if i open imgur.com this comes http://prntscr.com/5znj8a and if i try to see some pic already posted in form this comes http://prntscr.com/5znju8
  4. trollface.jpg

    imgur.com

    Nope I could not, and I tried IE too and its not possible, please dont say me to clear caches, my net speed is slow and i wont be able to play TO as it'll be too slow without caches
  5. trollface.jpg

    imgur.com

    Now-a-days i'm not able to view any pic from imgur.com I donno whats the problem when ever i open it this thing comes, please help Oops! Google Chrome could not find i.imgur.com Did you mean: imgur.­com
  6. trollface.jpg

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Taking years for it to load
  7. trollface.jpg

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    As Semyon explained in a V-Log it was said like the chance for a Gold fall is like a casino circle having 7000 things and 1 fund filled in each spot at a moment where the fund is 7000 all of them will be filled and there is a 100% chance for it to fall. But in a few recent matches which I created and played from the beginning (0 fund) and even after the fund has reached 7000+ there is no gold. Currently I dont have video or what so ever to prove, but many tankers have seen this and know about this, so I guess this needs to get solved.
  8. trollface.jpg

    Done Everything But Still

    Try getting more caches i.e., play more and if its still high, try changing your Internet connection.
  9. Finally finished my Guide (In Second Page) You already started reading the finished ones or start all together from 20th?
  10. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Write a mail to help@tankionline.com. They might help you
  11. trollface.jpg

    V-LOG 29: New Looks and a hot Q&A!

    Omg my firebird m1 is in the v-log. xD
  12. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Did you realise you spelt 'tanki' wrong. You never know Semyon might again reply to your video if it's worth
  13. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    As he mentioned only his name in the form, he gets the whole prize.You have good friend there, too greedy tho. Sorry if I'm rude.
  14. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Did someone just respond to my post. :O Only if there was a option of down voting my own post.
  15. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Won my first contest ever in tanki. A player got involved in 2 videos, but it was told you can participate only for one video (in discussionhere, by some guy with a avatar tho
  16. trollface.jpg

    Top 15 Tanki Online YouTubers

    How can you say that? This topic might get closed soon.
  17. Found a good battle on a Sunday morning in which I can play for hours and get the good amount of fund. Finally the moment of winning comes and suddenly the score ties and the enemies have the flag, me being the mid have to stop that dangerous Thunder/Hornet from capturing our flag and waste our free time on a Sunday morning just to lose a match with high funds. As I won't be able to kill that Thunder/Hornet, I had to risk my self trying to flip him upside down with the help of that awesome new update and get my team to a victory and show my clan that I'm no more a n00b, but I missed!! Only if my teammate had told that he was already -1 before I could've killed him in 1 hit, I didn't have to take that risk, I could've easily killed him and got my team to a victory. My teammates and my clan mates lost all hopes on me and now I'm alone with no friends to play with. Roughly saying that its somewhere around 150-160, sorry m8 for a little extra words and I know I spoiled english k ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Regards, trollface.jpg
  18. DONE! Keeping it in a spoiler so that it doesn't take much space.
  19. trollface.jpg

    THE GAME: winners

    http://dl2.joxi.net/drive/0007/3615/515615/150102/989eb33515.png
  20. trollface.jpg

    THE GAME: winners

    the clues leads us here the picture shows us the answer and I guess it helped you guys, it obv. is showing the answer there, don't ask me "whats the answer you only showed the pic"
  21. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    What if the team consits of 5 in the video but the user specifies only his username?
  22. trollface.jpg

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Indirectly saying dont use Bandicam, lol
  23. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    RAS Contest 3
×
×
  • Create New...