Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What actually is it? Whatever. Sign me up Rail ;) also, what is it?
  2. Penguin40

    Crime versus Cruelty: Part 1

    Thanks! And by inspiration I mean, uh, learn from em, dont copy!
  3. Penguin40

    Crime versus Cruelty: Part 1

    :cough: take inspiration from other stories :cough: improve grammar :cough
  4. Penguin40

    Crime versus Cruelty: Part 1

    (cough) I purposely made it vague :cough: mystery :cough: :P anyways, tanks!
  5. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Agreed. We need moar talk!! Seriously tho, it's just too big a cut on the spam, but keep it to the level of "talk" k? Cause this is too big a cut on the talk honestly, feedback please?
  6. Penguin40

    Tanki X removed supplies

    Agreed. I personally support both games, and I only "hate" TX cause they start rantinng and complaining and hating TO without knowing the real stuff. you're not included in my txpicklist notorious murderer
  7. Admitted. The new nickname is brilliant, just noticed it now too, Night-Ghosts... Also, the article was nice, good job Rabbit! :D
  8. Penguin40

    Tanki X removed supplies

    I know, i know. But y'all need to agree that TO is not as P2W as people make out...
  9. Penguin40

    Tanki X removed supplies

    I mean something different. Little example. Like, M1s play vs M1s, and one M1 there has loads of MUs + loads of modules and supplies. That's what I meant in TX - more upgrades give more MODULE slots which make tank more powerful...
  10. Penguin40

    Tanki X removed supplies

    It was an (exaggerated) example, because a buyer can fairly easily do 50 upgrades with 0 or fairly small mastery level...
  11. Penguin40

    Crime versus Cruelty: Part 1

    Starilen, Central Europe. 2026. “What are you up to?” somebody asked. “Nothing anyone would care about,” another man replied. “Why are you falling out, why?” “I just do what I find right. And I will do whatever I find right to give them their rights.” “Who are you?” “That’s the last question you should ever ask. Who even cares who I am, when they know my objective? And that will be your last question.” And he forced a knife covered with blood, into the other’s stomach. The victim yelped. The hunter got out a pistol, and shot the victim’s chest fifty three times before the pistol was empty. Soon the whole body was covered with blood and unrecognizable. The hunter got out a handkerchief, wiped the pistol and knife clean of fingerprints, burnt the handkerchief, and threw it away. ELSEWHERE It was a pretty large building the murderer was now in. An important government building. The murderer was up in a small room, with four guns, two knives, and two fingerprint cleaners. The room was meant to hold documents, and that was why the murderer was here. Or, he would rather be called a rebel. He looked into one document, a detailed map of some place. He got out of the room, set nicely in an abandoned corner of the building. Nobody noticed him - he had everybody distracted as he didn’t want any bodies lying around. Nobody knew him as the murderer of James Relion, a major government official concerned with law enforcement. His murder had filled a serious hole in the so called invincible but cruel government. A single leak can sink a great ship, as they say. He sneaked out into a washroom, noticing two guards and a man somewhere in a corner in a secret room he knew of, but not able to see him. He got out a camera, setting it up in a good place where it could see and hear all without being seen. He then got in a position to listen carefully himself. “All the money you want will be given. How’s ten million dollars? Just let me out and do the job. Torment them, as the leader has said. DO IT, or you know we will torture you beyond your imagination,” the man said, bribing the guards into doing some cruel act. “The loyalties of the police force are to law and justice, not to the government!” the guards shouted in unison. “You want to suffer a fate worse than death? Fine then!” the man replied with a demonic laugh, before getting out a gun. The rebel kicked open the entrance to the room, stole the official’s “torture drug gun” and fired on him, before stabbing him thirteen times in succession. Next, he got out his own gun, equipped on it a silencer, and shot the official seven times on the head. The room’s floor was bloodied. The guards fled, but the rebel said, “Hey innocents, where you running? I’m not gonna kill you, you’re just following the true law. I am here to bring about a revolution against whoever is cruel. LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT I AM HERE TO DESTROY CRUELTY!” the rebel now shouted in an infuriated voice. “Wait, what, what? So you’re out to stop all this cruelty and corruption?” one guard asked. “You are right,” the rebel replied. “But… I will have to murder lots of people.” The rebel pointed a gun at the guards. “One of you is a spy or a traitor who supports cruelty. Admit and I might leave you alive! Else… I might have to do the job myself.” Scene cuts to black. There was a shot. “Wrong man.” “Hey, I don’t care anyway.” Another shot.
  12. Penguin40

    Tanki X removed supplies

    You aren't getting my point. Upgrades have no involvement in battles, but you can literally max out a hull at 100 upgrades at ZERO mastery if you're a big buyer. So you have all five slots, while your peers have one or two slots. If you're big buyer, you can get many MORE containers, (ofc they're very affordable for free players, no denying) and therefore the buyers get moar items, more crafting, and more resistance and damage. Thus they dominate worse than supply druggers did. That makes it to some extent P2W, not too much, but it exists a good deal still. It still EXISTS. However, I do admit such enormous buyers are pretty rare, but yeah, buyers do get more modules overall. Admittedly still, it doesn't make it toooo unbalanced, but if such buyers exist in moderate to large numbers, it'd be worse than supplies imo. ATM tho, it's still better than supplies, but still slightly unbalanced.... Get my point?
  13. Penguin40

    Tanki X removed supplies

    Waw, bebo, waw, waw, waw, just waw! Can you guys stop flooding OUR forum with TO-hate posts?! Oh pls, we're also enjoying more turrets, hulls and big features coming in, so pls, stop flooding TO and TX with anti-TO hate, wont you? We're actually getting out of the p2w myth, like it was ever pay to win except when actual big kits ruled... Also, we are NOT P2W! It's very much possible to rule the battlefield without using a cent in the game, just look at me for proof! Also, those lashing at us of P2W, even TX's modules are partly PAY TO WIN if you can see logically. They get unlocked with UPGRADES, not Mastery, and thereby buyers buying crystals have waaay bigger chance of getting the slots, getting more and more containers, and getting max module sets! We too have premium aesthetics, and they're, along with gold boxes, actually taking over the shop and leaving behind the crystals and kits in the shop! Most players who i see buying choose aesthetics, gold boxes or the bundles! Anyways, it is NOT P2W, just look at how many ways of earning crystals are there. We're soon to get anothee turret, possibly more hulls (livestream comments say that) and much more! TO's already working on lags and P2W a lot, and it's not so P2W right now. Missions, battles, the all too common sales and battle-fund increases, gold boxes and increases, and more and more optional contests out there! You call that P2W? Sure, supplies have an edge, but it's evident TO's doing stuff bout that, look at the experiments! Anyways, free players CAN beat drugs any day, tho in some battles it is hard, but still! Oh, and you dont believe all that, look at me. I used to play, and DOMINATE, M3-M4 non-pro drug wars, with M1/M2s and the occasional supplies received from missions, back in 2015! Just imagine that, and you guys calling the game P2W... In fact, imo it would have been more P2W back then than now, and you guys keep ranting, praising TX like you worship it, saying its like perfect... Oh, TX also has great problems with loads of stuff, I think you can figure it out. But wait you can't! Anyways... I just hope these reasons are enough. But wait, they will never be enough for you! Whatever, I am out.
  14. Read this many months ago before Bry was ever reporter, but still, good job! Definitely learnt more stuff, and it's fun! Also, you must have done loads of research, good job! :D
  15. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    He changed his nickname to Sagitarii, so he's still in power as Right Talon ;) Also, there's been a serious crackdown on spam, DO NOT double post and DO NOT post meaninglessly. I don't call your queries meaningless, but avoid spamming. Oh and sadly, utter fail in DS :p Oh yea, there's been a new turret, and another turret coming up, and even more hulls I think (people saying that happened in livestream) and blah blah :P anyways, welcome back!
  16. Noo... I disagree. That just adds a bit more of tactics, and strategy to Striker and occasionally Shaft, as they can fool people or confuse them, and that is a pretty smart and hilarious move heh :P
  17. Penguin40

    How much are crystals really worth?

    Isn't the place to talk this (PM maybe) but Draculas (and AMX CDCs for that matter) are toys to my T-43, Waffles aren't so toyish but not too horrible, ISUs I rarely encounter hueh, Spices (SP I C nickname by me) is a horribly deadly tank tho, wait how do you face Jaggie ECs with Tier 7?! (thats my nickname for the JP E100 ok) (btw Blitz players here, my nick is Penguin4T5, on EU region) Back to topic, so each dollar worth 1.5k crystals, well that means you need like 300 dollars for an M3 kit (considering this rate)? Oh wow, now that is expensive, we free players do earn quite a large amount of virtual, useless dollars for free :P
  18. Penguin40

    How much are crystals really worth?

    Oh wait you play that? Waw, I do too, EU region, enuff said Jokes aside, now that is fun... Talking back to blitz, I once checked the value of special grind event currecies, and here it'd be cool to know how much a certain thing is worth :P Especially M3s, just allow us to check how much free players earn hueh
  19. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ahh, hai guys! Just wanted to tell that I am alive, so a certain KillerGnat doesn't check up Sagitarii and try to use the mysterious program "mydoom.exe" to kick me :p Ah, more serious note. Pls don't spam, dont talk unnecessarily, don't clash with each other. And pls train as much as possible. It is my humble request. --The Trickstar
  20. I have two main accounts, an alt and this, and I'm undecided on what to enter from.... is it possible for me to enter with both? Or is it not allowed? Nice contest tho, definitely gonna enter. Nevermind, just checked rules again, now that's nice! :D
  21. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys, guys. Why are the unwanted, nonsensical posts surfacing again? How many times do we need to say DO NOT SPAM?! Do the spam in Discord or Skype, those are barren desert lands and this is being flooded unnecessarily.. Also, Fame vs Vrydes, take to PM or just leave clan. You're open to leave by me. The authorities are repeatedly stopping it, just stop! Can't you learn to forget it? Also guys, pls, whenever there's a training, LISTEN to what the trainers say! Don't do your own stuff against what we say, I could mention lots of names not listening yesterday but I won't. Therefore kais, I don't think there's any need to add those points to anybody if you haven't already. Your choice still.
  22. What was the stuff? Missed all, didnt remember, anyone help?!
  23. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Kais... I'm already tested for XP/BP when personia was around... but k, if you really need it, ok :D
  24. Penguin40

    Gold Box drop locations

    Got a Berlin spot. Blue base, perfectly west of the Blue flag (Blue base's spawners' eyes), that grassy patch. Found that while doing a rain, first was valley, second was that spot. xD
  25. Penguin40

    Tanki Combo Psychology... or Whatever

    On my alt, I'm a Shaft-Viking, altho I'm really versatile and keep changing sniping spots or changing plans to what the situation orders. So Shaft would be a wrong description. Viking, yea right, I always prefer the middle as that's how the world works, it can't work in extremes! I do stick to allegiances, depending on who I see is right. Or sometimes I keep well away. Over here, I'm a Wasp, altho I'm fairly lazy and not at all to the point :P So basically Wasp + Hornet. Turret? Smoky, Rail, Fire, Freeze. I'm in no way an extrovert, I'm an introvert (Freeze much?), who nowadays rarely has quarrels, loves being totally shifted to another extreme by words. As for Smoky, lol I don't get respect, am an underdog totally xd. Rail? Eh, not the proud pro, maybe the humble pro. Also, why isn't there a third group in between followers and pros? I don't have a good nuff Isida, but I do love helping out a lot! Heh...
×
×
  • Create New...