-
Posts
3 882 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Penguin40
-
Pls, six years of play time does not equal being a Legend. Take my WoT/B progress, been playing for practically two years but due to frequent account shifts and quits I'm still like halfway yet well experienced xD Also, here I am for nearly three years now yet I'm Brigadier for similar reasons, and I'm still well experienced, so... And nice job Kais! ;) your career is interesting...
-
[Issue 60] [Other] The Best of Amateur Writing: 2016
Penguin40 replied to Quarks in Newspaper Archive
hmm, okay. :P Also, blame the NS lag for not doing this earlier, congrats to y'all! (except me ok) You all do deserve it, keep it up guys! (wait, since when am I keeping it up?!) -
[Issue 60] [Other] The Best of Amateur Writing: 2016
Penguin40 replied to Quarks in Newspaper Archive
No Twee's favourite, no NS favourite? Nub (not that Meltdown's gonna make it :P) and where did shed come from in helper favourites? Haha, just kidding, don't worry reporters kay -
Whew, nice job! Creepy one, but I personally disagree. I don't wanna start a flamewar but I could prove my point. But still, a nice piece, thought provoking...
-
Yea, we need something too. This is a good development, and we really need this in other places including Europe and the Indian Subcontinent (asked the latter particularly cause it's unlikely there :c)
-
Wow. Brilliant job, Destrod. I didn't know you were that good at poems! Great job, keep it up!
-
Mult, stop insulting me! :annoyed:
-
I beg to differ. 50% flat on every turret (Striker inclusive, tho I'd have liked a bigger Striker discount cause its brand new :p but nvm), 40% flat on hulls instead of 30% on some, 35% on some, blah blah. Be happy and grateful that you're getting better sales than last year AND there's no equipment favourism in sale discount here...
-
What types of things are TODAY'S KIDS into these days?
Penguin40 replied to Now.You.See.Me in Archive
Um.. I thought he posted kind of a rant against modern kids and what kinds of things they're in, which has a LOT of disadvantages, and isn't gonna help this whatsoever xD Still helpful for others doing similar things who are present in TO forum :P -
Contest — 7 Strikers to give away and lots of prizes
Penguin40 replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
Wait a sec, why do I think the contest has already started and Day 1 will end on 21 UTC today and winners announced then? Funny, I could be wrong tho -
RUN! RUN! Tofu is out there in the hacking world and has hacked the guy above!!! Haha just kidding Nice job Abba, fully true :D :)
-
Why holiday celebrations always come early in Tanki X? (TO nation wants to know)
Penguin40 replied to Triath in Archive
And my game (shh sre, you know its the fair) is way better k Hah jk, but yea, with more features and stuff, TX easily beats TO. I dunno tho tbh, may be other stuff... -
Wow. Just, wow. I couldn't read the whole maybe due to some writing style stuff or so (no offense), skimmed it and I loved it. You just turned out to be a brilliant action-thriller writer too, after the bunch of emotional reminder-for-care stories you wrote. Wow.
-
dont be a mult pls
-
WoT a Blitz-fast poster :ph34r: ^reference of my favourite game ok. The 'too little maths' stuff by me was a WoT reference too :P dont ban me pls
-
Seen it in TX Forum. Decent, needs grammar improvements a LOT though. Maybe tahts why you didn't win week 1 xD
-
You know, I feel happy I like maths. You just can't see it with the eyes we have, snd that's also why I wnat the ability to be able to look from someone's eyes or perspective, and feel what they do, without being able to intrude on personal info. But enuff. You need to look at it like something really fun, rather than an utter bore and torture. That's what I do, I find it very fun, particularly Algebra. I agree. Have nothing to say to this, everybody said it. I disagree. Maths is used everywhere, practically everywhere in the universe! From the house you live in and the simple stuff you use (not electronics, household stuff), to the most complex of stuff, you have maths, some branch of it. Household stuff? Measurements and geometry. Everyday stuff like counting, calculating simple stuff? Arithmetic. Music? Trigonometry to your rescue (which I h8). How? Trigonometry allows for some laws or stuff which is essential for music. These luxuries like computers, phones, TVs, internet, things you just can't imagine life without? Logarithms, algebra, plus physics stuff regarding electric currents etc, which all boil down to maths. Calculus is also used for a lot of stuff, I dunno. Algebra? Finding unknown quantities using maths, etc, which amount to a lot, lot, lot of places. And don't forget, all the sciences boil down to maths, and the sciences are also used everywhere, so much that your playful, work-hating, play-only mind will spontaneously explode. I wholeheartedly agree. Also, I could teach you very basic calculus, i also have to learn :P I've only heard Euler's identity etc, seems fun, will see sometime. Ooh, calc isn't hard? Pls teach me den. That is advanced level, calulus m8, you may not have done much calc if any. Oooh, looks fun. i knew ok Also, yea, I do see homeschooled people typically like maths more than public schoolers. Yea, maths is taught terribly there, no one would like that. To really like it, you would want extra lessons on higher level stuff maybe, try out a few websites for maths guys. I know one and it's amazing, practically every subject there :d Try the quadratic formula nug... using that, we have a = 1, b = -12, c = 36. The quadratic formula is x = (-b +/- sqrt( b^2 - 4ac)) ÷ 2a. Had to use that form due to primitive tools here, but the real formula's division is in fractional form and sqrt'd mean square root. Solve that yourself xD Harder problems need the formula, rooting, factorising or maybe even completing the square won't work Oooh fun fun, pls teach me calculus I wish I could insult you a billion times... -_- oops, thats difficult for me to understand in that form... :(
-
Error 404: The T46 Penheavy and the PenguIS4 and the Penkravagn do not recogize this message or cannot accept it. Fuel tank of Tank TofO-Ri destroyed, fire on. Fire off, 300 of 1000 HP lost. Track destroyed, immobilized. Engine destroyed, immobolization time increased. Gun destroyed, cannot shoot, 500 HP more lost. Driver, Loader and Commander injured, reduced performances. Turret destroyed, cannot rotate gun. Ammo-rack destroyed, tank destroyed. My tanks win. K? Anyone detected wot here? :p
-
Error 404: Too little math. The PenguiS7 needs more mathematics to coat its own terrifying black paint with more torture for anyone who dares face it off, as well as to help improve its already nigh unpenetrable armour and almost unbeatable firepower. Error 404: Too little math. The M48 Penton and the Pengrille X need more mathematics for the same reason as the PenguiS7 does.
-
Ooh, Yiper-Flabs duel ended? Someone wanna do a similar one with me? :P Abs' first writing piece of the duel here reminded me perfectly of WoT, :P xD
-
:lol: I see something else mult Hydra sleeper agent Thanks m8! :D I've never combated a sword even virtually tho, and i don't know if, when, TO, TX or WoT will have a sword like tank.. Also, if no one got my cryptic messages, "chocolate eclairs" is a toffee here, which is a hint to Tofu. Also, parrots are often called "muthu mian" here in Pakistan, I think Punjab, and muthu is also sre123's nickname. Hhh :p Also, goodbie from to!
-
Shouldn't you have been saying "aww, sad to say bie to you" :p
-
Wow, spamland here. Ooh, Hydra vs Viper.... I presume Hydra means the Hydra of marvel? Then who's Viper? And, goodbie. Ask the chocolate eclairs of everything from the goodbie to the Hydra. If you have more doubts, ask the so called parrot. :P
-
Goodbie
Jump to content











































































