Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. Fufu you were not in the battle you don't know anything same with truth. The ones who were in that battle know what happened.
  2. Serious? You wanna be allies with them, they called us noobs, kid , we are crying and more things hhhh
  3. Why no -ls to admins, no spoilers for big posts oops xD
  4. I thought all m3's :P
  5. You have 1 million crystals right? B)
  6. Its like 500k + :unsure:
  7. He bought bulldozer kit in like ending of June, now m3 rail and then he said he will buy smoky m3 and prodgi and i guess he said viking too on sale. I said your a buyer and he said no how possible tho?
  8. Which map shall we pick for the training of tomorrow?
  9. Bad move but still congrats :) sale is coming at 50% tho :P
  10. Cant wait for a golden day : )
  11. Some people* I was calling for a second round there.
  12. I really don't care about these missions, :)
  13. I really don't care about these missions, :)
  14. He did, your just too inactive on forum -_-
  15. I once made this remember @Truthteller This might help you, :)
  16. Truth I played with 999 ping because they needed :D
  17. All tankers heart's will be destroyed :p Don't do it please!
  18. Saad and iron never invite me in those matches,even if I am online that's why I dont like them lol
  19. Some people from here are ready :D I know
  20. As I said I dont care about my ls :)
×
×
  • Create New...