-
Posts
1 630 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30
Everything posted by Marekos1111
-
Glad to see the new Paladin hull being added to the official Tanki servers.
-
update Patch Update #663 - Released 24th September 2021
Marekos1111 replied to Marcus in News Archive
I'm happy to see that there will be an option for changing clan name and tag. -
I'm really excited about the upcoming Ultra Weekend ?
-
How can I switch from qwerty to azerty in the app?
Marekos1111 replied to Destroyer_Seppe in Archive
Hello, are you using Windows 10? If so, do the following steps: Open Settings. Click on Time & Language. Click on Language. Under the "Preferred languages" section, select the default language. Click the Options button Under the "Keyboards" section, click the Add a keyboard button. Select the new keyboard layout you want to use. -
Not everyone that owns a spectrum module uses it.
-
It's the administrator of the testers.
-
Certain testers and other users own the hull for testing purposes.
-
@luckylook500, are you playing on browser or client?
-
Hello, have you tried using another browser or downloading official client?
-
Thank you for your positive feedback
-
Coming soon...
-
Random password field, from description of Synthesia paint??????
Marekos1111 replied to trystan_the_III in Archive
Page was created to hype the paint, to make players excited and encourage them to try to obtain it. -
Random password field, from description of Synthesia paint??????
Marekos1111 replied to trystan_the_III in Archive
Greetings, the password is: forty-two. But keep in mind that you won't get paint by submitting password in the "secret page". -
Answered, closed.
-
Congratulations to @mjmj5558 & @MEFA on becoming Translator candidates ?
-
Hello, I would like to keep it open.
-
You can report it only in this section: https://ru.tankiforum.com/forum/39/
-
I'm really sorry, but this is the only way how to report violators.
-
Read this article: https://ru.tankiforum.com/topic/173153/
Jump to content



























































