Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki Online and other Tanki sites not loading

    Is this problem told to the developers? I want this to be fixed and play the rebalance, enjoy halloween and ofc participate in Domination tournament
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    why not group 2?
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Our dictator, Left Talon and Right Talon dragons on at the same time
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    so much confusions till now edit: 700th post
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    DOS maybe you and zen should come on skype and discuss the teams asap... registrations will end soon
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We will know that later
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Zen add me on skype
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I think drugging is disabled and only pickups. MU's are also off I guess so how will they harm us? #BUYERShaveNOskills
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    BLASTER872's Creativity

    k... I will follow this topic :D
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    @Zenith the problem faced by me is with many other players. can you ask someone whether this problem is known by the devs? If it doesn't work soon, I won't be able to play domination( and I am also missing Halloween)
  11. Nice... I can't even load Tanki since the rebalance... bad luck
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    M-axis wants to shift to team 2.. so if DOS comes online he will be changed
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Team 2 click here
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    can't login

    Same problem with me.... the devs need to fix this soon
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    yeah but see DOS's team..... We have many pak/indians there.... if the time is opposite to the timezone only DOS and few can get there while others would be still sleeping.
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ^ I think the division of teams should be on the basis of timezones and not the equipment or skills. Most of us here are Indians/Pakistanis and putting them together will help get our each team a uniform timezone...
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You are my brother! YAY I have someone on my team.. are u facing connection closed by server errors?
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nice Zenith! Our team also registered
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thanks... do you want me to be skype contact( it works unlike tanki)
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Not a problem just with me but with many other tankers. I have already posted the problem here
  21. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki Online and other Tanki sites not loading

    Just because of this I am missing Halloween and Domination :( Please try to fix this soon.
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I confirm my participation but I have 5% chance of playing because there is something wrong with my Tanki.... so if it gets fixed before the matches then I can surely come
×
×
  • Create New...