Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    See who is playing in TO
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Nice but if you drop golds during random time it will affect the gameplay and people will be more focused on gold and waiting for gold. Even during gold there are some people who capture points taking advantage of that moment ruining the gameplay. So its better to drop golds all at once rather than at random times. This can be better done in dm mode as people are independent
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I had two duels with Tofu. I didn't take any screenshot but the first duel was won by Tofu and he beat me 7-3. In the next duel I beat Tofu 7-5 in sandbox. Maybe I will play with Tofu next time in zone because he is a pro there
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    ^ See I told you lol
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Maybe he is joking because he is not talking straight forward and in confusing words :mellow: :mellow: :wacko: :wacko:
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Its isn't just a semester. I will be appearing for the board exam and its result will decide the college I join and therefore my future and thus its important Thanks DOS
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Where is alpha going? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    The time has finally come when I need a very long LOA till March 2017. Yeah its too long but I am a student and really need to work hard to get good marks. I am in tenth grade and its a very important year of my life! I will try to come online if we have a war or any other tournament where I can join. I will check the forum everyday or 2 once(I know my notfications will be 150+ thanks to spammer bros). Hope you grant me this leave DOS
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ^^ Why this post again?
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    If you haven't checked it yet.. Isida cannot be used in any of the three formats DOS asked about... So you can't use it either
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hmm I can't take part in any. But I can take my viking fire m1 in medium and be a defender... I am a pro with it and I can also take my vulcan m2 but it won't be effective without any isida.
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am holding xp/bp training now! Please come online Edit: I wrote have i dont know why Xd
  13. The first two battles weren't for major... the third battle was for third lieutenant to gissmo and the fourth from brigadier to gissmo. I couldn't enter the fourth battle coz of that. :(
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    1947 = Independence?
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Its a tournament check more about it here
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    It was a mistake :P Fixed it.
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    He is my friend and I want him to join. And I am sure DOS will reject a person putting bad application. So I want him to put it good.
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    Can't Buy Certain M1's anymore?

    Its been argued a lot of times but this thing is implemented because if you buy the m2 version of the turret/hull , you get it cheaper compared to buying it first m1 and then m2. So devs think that if a player can get the higher modification , it is better form him/her to get it rather than its lower modification
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Leave your feedback about the new Downloadable Client

    Hey Cedric, Since a few days I am facing problems with client. Some times it gets stuck in the first loading screen or after clicking the "play" button the game won't pop up. For my brother(on his pc) the client is not loading after the first loading screen! I think that some changes are coming to Client since past few days!
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You will be rejected man! Put a nice application!
  21. Reallt Disappointed! We , the midrankers got only one battle while all other ranks got the chance of two battles. This was really unfair!
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Maybe DOS will change it....
  23. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    I didn't know that :P And I play most of the battles with mu off -_- Will add this to your main post! Thanks for this! Will add this too!
  24. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Actually i didn't leave purposely!I got lagged out and when tried to comeback battle was full. I was using client XD
  25. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    lol everywhere you are writing 10k VI but its 10k IV
×
×
  • Create New...