Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Took 2 :) Thnx alpha for the golds( I lagged out in the end)
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    ok :)
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Saturday not good for me -_-
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    Angie I want to confirm whether the event is in 2h 30 mins? Am i correct? Your 10k II was delayed by 1 day and u didn't know that -_-
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    She is gonna post the link here!
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Did it finally! He once beat me 5-3 and now I beat him. He had rail m2 hornet m3
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Personia Tofu told me that I am in xp/bp squad( I played a 1 v 1 with him) and he also told you to add me
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    The Domination tournament is not for me!
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    my kits disappeared !

    Maybe its some problem! It will get fixed soon. Next time please start such topics in Problems and Solutions
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    #WildDOSliveinTO
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    I can make it! Thanks angie ( you taught me that name XD )
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Anyone got this before? I will use them when there will be double battle funds( after the rebalance). But i lost my 13th week chain coz of this(had his since 4 days)
  13. Can I know how you come to know if the player is sitting there for more than 1 round? I joined the very first round and left after it ended... when the new map was ready my brother went in but he got disconnected.. so do you check ip? ( we have differnet pc and accounts)
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ====TRAINING CANCELLED==== None of them showed up! I alone did the battle -_-
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We will be having an unformatted xp/bp battle! Time: in 10 mins Please try to be here!
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Please fill the application form on page 1 !
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Thank you! I will add this soon! EDIT : Added to the main post!
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    really i know nothing...pm meeverything
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    I am wondering aren't you bored with this game?? You already reached the last rank once .....
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    He means he has 15k crystals to spend
  21. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    as if you are an old man
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I mean the happy dragons... They are scary
  23. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Are the dragons still alive? I doubt that
  24. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Nice :D
  25. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    There is no compulsion to buy these alterations. For the M0 alterations,the basic aim is to be different from others and for that you have to pay crystals and it is similar like paints!
×
×
  • Create New...