Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I just saw star too posting it here + All those skypes are visible so what's the problem?
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    He told for domination that vulcan is useless turret
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    facebook:jha.dwij my skype name... created just now and I don't know how to use skype :P :P
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can I ask one question? Is vulcan op or up or neutral? For star its op/neutral while penguin tells my vulcan as "waste" "useless turret"
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    LOL..... Really did we cross 50+ replies? Yes you are right.... We are allowed to update the list so we can actually register the teams
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I think we are allowed to update the list till the registration time is over. If someone is busy he/she should be allowed to confirm later.
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Channel Chris_PRO

    Nice videos! How many gold boxes are you able to buy every month?
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Boring Tanki... Doesn't allow me to login.... I got so bored that I updated my windows xp to windows 7(I downloaded windows 8 but did not like it)
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki Online and other Tanki sites not loading

    Am I not alone facing this problem? And the link you have posted is the exact same problem faced by me. I tried everything but no success
  10. Galactus vs Bobby ! Will it ever end? You two fight on every single thing lol
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Zenith and DOS are more active than before. Hope this tournament never ends (then Zen and DOS will be active forever) Well its day four and I can't login to Tanki. I think Tanki is dead for me -_-
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Had they allowed dictator for medium format(after the rebalance) I would have thought of playing
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Forget isida bro.... from the comments I have seen, it is greatly nerfed. Freeze is OP now so get it for sure.... hammer m2? I don't know about that :P
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I have already posted in P&S section. It is happening i both browser and client since the rebalance. I also got your invite for red alert match but as soon as I accpted my server connection closed.... :( :( RIP Tanki
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    So its the second day and I can't login to Tanki(server conection closed every 10 seconds getting past the first loading screen)
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki Online and other Tanki sites not loading

    Now, I get past the first loading screen but within 10 seconds of getting past the first loading screen, I get a message of server connection closed. It happens with all my accounts. I use 4G internet and I m using it since a long time but this problem never happened before
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    How are you all doing?
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki Online and other Tanki sites not loading

    PROBLEM IS NOW FIXED! PLEASE CLOSE TOPIC For my browser :- TO Well its happening for the first time with me. Yesterday I played a few games and closed my pc. When I tried to play TO after today's server restart(featuring rebalance) I couldn't get past the first loading screen. Sometimes I found a white box with server connection closed and sometimes other fatal errors. After few hurs I got past that screen but suddenly i found a black screen and then nothing happened. I reloaded and I again got stuck with the first loading screen and the errors. I cleared my browser's cache but no success. EDIT: After getting past the first loading screen, I am getting server connection closed For client :- TO I can't get past the small logo screen in the beginning. EDIT: After getting past the first loading screen, I am getting server connection closed Forum and Wiki: Even forum and wiki have got too slow and taking minutes for me to load. EDIT: Now they are working proper Other sites? They are very fast and loading without any problem. My speed is 20 Mbps so I guess its not my internet. P.S: I also have another pc and same problem is being faced by me ~Thanks
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    This noob tanki.. I can't login to game also. Now the servers are under maintenance for me... After the first loading screen , my screen turns black and nothing happens. As for client its not even launching
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    New balance changes and other features

    Nice. The 5 minutes are really harsh,
  21. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Number of posts by Tofu - Number of posts by You = 1
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Duelist Tofu [Neutrino]

    Good luck my friend!
  23. AshsPikachuDwij

    BLASTER872's Creativity

    Nice articles!
  24. AshsPikachuDwij

    10K Event (Gold Rain) Forum Page

    I guess you are right :D
×
×
  • Create New...