Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    whats this thing? funny eye
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Okay Boss!
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    No ping greater than 999 ! Are you lying?
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    DOS can you give LOA for sunday and half of monday plz? I need to go out of station ( will be on forum through phone)
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Today's training was cancelled as I was having ping between 500-999 and gab wanted minehunt
  6. Which rank did you reach? My name is AshsPikachuDwij
  7. After that nub update in TX shifting the download folder to new place my TX has stopped working! Why do they do this????
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Today's training is there at 12:00 PM UTC , i.e in 40 mins so get ready! Its any equipment battle ( planning to hold clan vs randoms). So please try to attend!
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Any reason DOS for declining my brother ? -_- -_- -_- -_- :( :( :( :( :( :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
  10. I am active and good friend of UFO
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    thats all coz of #SpamBrozz
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    No problem!
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Soon I will have to do the same! My main exams ( Boards Exams) are approaching soon (feb end) Reminder: 25 mins for training
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thanks DOS!
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I took it ( with the least crystals and the worst garage of all) We had different ideas but all of them had something wrong with it.
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    People are missing this! This training will be on monday, tuesday and friday.. sometimes even thursdays! Make sure u attend
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    [Special] The Game Balance Update

    hmm Mine will take 40 secs to use again. This will aftect stg -_-
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I want to use this XD ! It looks good
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Wow ! I am also parkourist of the month! Congo joel and tousif
×
×
  • Create New...