Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    An Introduction to Tanki's Turrets

    Are you a noob or what? Smoky does have an xt version, go look it up
  2. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Hey! I could make mine next articles about eating
  3. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Idk, I told Goldbrick and she's fixing it now! I was just editing it and pressed post modified post then the other one half ½ of it vanished! :(
  4. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    No, you're more confusing then clearer, MaJin Issho! :D
  5. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Instead of telling me my mistakes, can you tell me what I should improve on amd if it is good or bad.
  6. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Oks. Yes, I hope this helped all of you to actually be active again.
  7. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Yes, I don't like editings.
  8. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    ;) Up-votes appreciated. ;)
  9. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    What's bio.
  10. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Ok, GoldRock. I was rushing needed to eat sorry. This post has been edited.
  11. Yeah, that's what I want, but more lag :/ And there should be passcode to go into the server to know you are a member of the clan. But there willl be lag so they won't do it.
  12. yEAH, BUT they won't allow that because of lag. Sorry man. That's why they have to remove the servers before it was RU27 now I think its like RU24
  13. joe123_Superman

    [Short Story] Trapped - Part I

    No comments, but like 8 likes ggwp. 1st. All I came here 2 do.
  14. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    We all know using your brain will help you so why would I say no to dat, Majin @Issho_Fujitora (*wink*) ;) :ph34r: <_<
  15. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Thank you so much for nothing. Whatt I meant was when Voldermort did the Forum game puzzzles. Please stop doing winks.
  16. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Me, pls.
  17. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    You are too happy, but you are hurting some of us by giving up s so much hard missions and forcing us to use our brains (!)
  18. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    No, it's not OK, just because you like him lol. Some people have a problem for the crossword.
  19. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Majin @Issho_Fujitora :lol: . Sorry, but it's not funny for me. Please make it so that its the right level of challenging minors play this game-----_.->.<__-_-_
  20. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Why are you still using smiling emoji s u are weird, but it's good :)
  21. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I thought the pics were related too. Thanks for making me lose an 1 1/2 of my day. I really appreciate it Issho.
  22. Oh, thanks pls lock and also I don't understand Russian (!)
  23. joe123_Superman

    Lets talk about the body! :)

    Introduction: My name is @joe123_Superman, and I've decided to make this article to help all of you. Likes would be greatly appreciated. I will start off by talking about the body, but first, Skin. Let's begin, shall we? :) Your skin is wonderful! It's waterproof; doesn't let water go into your body, but makes water come out (in the form of sweat.) We sweat because our body is hot and so, it tries to cool us down, but this won't always work in situations. But water came! We drink water to keep us hydrated. We usually sweat when we are hot, most of the times because we are doing sports or exercise. The UK is facing a massive obesity crisis. Being obese is already bad, but did you know there's something even worse than being obese? You've guessed it, morbidly obese. People decide to go on their mobile phones rather then go outside and have some fresh air. Several doctors recommend 30 minutes of exercise three days a week is enough! Then you can play Tanki for the rest of the week. :) Furthermore, 1 in 3 children are physically active every day?! It's always nice to have a bit of fun and play PC games, but sometimes you need to take a break from the things you love. Basketball, Football and Cricket are the worlds most played sports; many professionals suggest people should try to go to a club where these sports are played. Why? 1. You can improve socializing skills, speaking to new people you've never met before! 2. It's fun. 3. Did you know... your body releases a chemical into your brain called endorphin, which makes you happy? Taking a 5 minute walk, walking your dog... Things like these can release that chemical. 4. More people are expected to join those clubs. You'll be having fun and getting fit too! But also getting smelly by sweating... You sweat in your hair too, so you'll have to wash that. :wacko: That reminds me, let's talk about... ...hair too! Hair grows nearly everyone where our skin is, and we have hair to keep us warm. Animals also have "hair" but they have it in the form of fur. If you look closely on your skin you'll see that it is attached to a pore. If you have pores on your body, your hair will grow there. Pores look like circles and are attached to your hair. Your hair can catch nits, so it's important that you wash your hair every day... or just shave it off. If you're lazy like me... :rolleyes: Remember guys, be active! And no, I don't mean being active in a clan .-. This was joe and I will do more articles soon.
×
×
  • Create New...