Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    ­­­­

  2. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    It's not food... ----____----
  3. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I meant take off my members list. OK
  4. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Is Viking M3 good?
  5. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    For Clan Pages or Thread Designs, fill the form below! Title or Logo Text - Please make the logo with Sonic in his SuperSonic mode. Theme - Supersonic. Please see my clan page SuperSonic. Sub-titles or Headers - No Banners - No Fonts/Colors - No Anything Else? - No
  6. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Don't worry. I know someone who could join. A Third Lieutenant with a rusty garage, has one combo but is good with it. By the way, what was the rank limit so that people would join your clan? I took wackabacka, Legends135 and Mr.bossman1 off my list. That's it?
  7. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Pls answer.
  8. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    DOS does not wanna do it. He wants to keep the members. Oh No... Well, you see... I asked a clan for a war and DOS was meant to be in it but can't; he is in his own clan. DOS and Mr.boss.N will now what I'm talking about pls
  9. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I need some help, do you want to be in a clan war?
  10. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    So. How long do I wait.
  11. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We have some people like wackabacka and others but they are inactive. Yes, it would be good if we trained together.
  12. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I wanna help this clan! :)
  13. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Oh. Ok.
  14. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Good Luck. You need some fonts! Should I give you some? Nice Logo.
  15. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 52] Contest: Rare Gold

    I know about this rubbish troll already. Ok.
  16. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 52] Contest: Rare Gold

    April Fools Day is over, can the real contest start now?
  17. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    But... Good Luck and what does Cherry protect against? M3 Isida, M3 Thunder, are low-tier weapons so should I MU it? I heard that a M2 Viking only has 20 HP less than an M3 Viking so...? But due to self-healing, Isida would win many battles close-range.
  18. joe123_Superman

    Fool Day celebrations are here!

    Why So Sas
  19. joe123_Superman

    Important announcement from Semyon

    Hmmmmm.......
  20. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It would be good to have four healers in our clan!
  21. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I know... But, you barely see people with Hammer protection which is why I thought it was better but I understand. Thanks! Gonna save for Medic Kit Now!
  22. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok. Well... OK! I need your opinion : Medic Kit (M3 Isida, M3 Viking, Cherry), or Jackhammer (Hammer M3, Viking M3, Tiger))). You rarely see Hammers...
  23. joe123_Superman

    ­­­­

    ikr
  24. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Please answer soon.
×
×
  • Create New...