Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. I think we should have our clan names/logos on our tanks, or the abbreviation, with no protection.
  2. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Dos when do we train
  3. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    I wanna be in wasp/fire, you guys do it so quickly :/
  4. joe123_Superman

    Earning More Crystals?

    Earning more crystals gets harder because equipment is more expensive, hardcore druggers, and it's just hard to keep up
  5. joe123_Superman

    ☆ MeeT Mr.H4MSTER ☆

    The Saiyans will take over your planet, like they did with K-391, aka The Planet with no gravity. We took their technology and will beat you until you are nothing. We are ready. Are you? We will go SSJ on you.
  6. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    But did I know though? No reason to come and spring at me
  7. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We had some clan wars
  8. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Are you doing orders for your creativity section><?
  9. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Mr.gunner check your inbox.
  10. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

  11. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    add joe123_Superman I have fire m2 and hornet m2
  12. joe123_Superman

    ☆ MeeT Mr.H4MSTER ☆

    I'm not joking .-,. Us saiyans never joke. Next mutation after SSJ is SSJ2
  13. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    This clan might break soon. The magma is rising.
  14. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    yes, it could work so lest try to do it.
  15. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    This is my friend who wants to join; needed some help with the applications.
  16. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    @nikhilrobbi
  17. joe123_Superman

    Gold Boxes!

    Can we do fire wasp hornet for Tankis Birthday
  18. joe123_Superman

    ☆ MeeT Mr.H4MSTER ☆

    No such thing as Ultra Super Saiyan. Well, us Saiyans have already reached SSJ 1000 years ago. Do you have any proof
  19. joe123_Superman

    I.WalkAlone's Creativity

    Can I make an order here
  20. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    But ill have to sort out training times with the members
  21. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Could I train My rank to gen??
×
×
  • Create New...