Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Who made your logo, DOS? I can't find anybody good! Mia's inactive, Zenith101 hasn't accepted my order, LaserShark "has enough projects to do"!
  2. joe123_Superman

    LaserSharks Garbage Pile

    Do u do orders? Please, I don't know anyone good
  3. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hello.
  4. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'm pro too.
  5. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can I join this cmam from the time being
  6. joe123_Superman

    ☆ MeeT Mr.H4MSTER ☆

    Can you turn Super Saiyan?
  7. joe123_Superman

    Illuminati Confirmed

    Kids play the game too u know
  8. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ill join in the wasp fire too. Lupus they have decided. Members in our clan will be you, me, santiago, lupus your friend, watermelon ans others
  9. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Type of Graphic (Banner/Background/Logo/Avatar/Other) - Logo Text for the Graphic - Any Images (opt) - Styles/Effects (opt) - No Anything else? - For Clan Pages or Thread Designs, fill the form below! Title or Logo Text - Saiyan Shadow Stirkers Theme - Dark- Shadowy ;) Sub-titles or Headers - Header is Saiyan Shadow Strikers Banners - No Fonts/Colors - Anything Else? I want a picture of a Saiyan and don't just copy it from the internet. And make it intresting-. Can I have a Members, Co Leaders, Leaders, Training, Clan News, etc. ;)
  10. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Zenith can coacg people
  11. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok, I've decided that I'll make a clan called with the abbreviation TSS. But I'll join your clan training times is going to be hard fro me. I don't see which application I have to apply for. Just went in EN2 and saw a tanker named So. Did anything special happen in tanki online
  12. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok, I'll make a new clan soon called Super Saiyan Gods then I'll tell you in the PM so we can deciede
  13. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    106 pages, nice. I remember when I did my 100th page.
  14. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And starting soccer in May?
  15. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    U know Mr.bossman and viper, are they in my clan?
  16. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ReusGreus but only you can play with him. He likes strict rules, an active clan and very picky.
  17. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    He has M2 Smoky and a very good player you should ask him to join. No.
  18. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    @ReusGreus
  19. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Can we do joint clan training one day.
  20. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I guess it was funny! :lol:
  21. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yes, and I'm onto your page.
  22. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What is flaming wars.
  23. joe123_Superman

    What to buy? Which is better?

    What do you mean by that? Because I wanted to buy Medic or Jackhammme ki?r
  24. joe123_Superman

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You are dumber than I expected :blink:
×
×
  • Create New...