Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Hello, I ordered some time ago but my name is not on the list.
  2. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Design a Contest

    Sandbox CTF, at night. Isn't this like guess the password?
  3. joe123_Superman

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned forhaving d in your name
  4. joe123_Superman

    yoyo360_GTO's logo request

    Hello. i would recommend going to someone like , or . My clan logo was made by @Forestad19, its good but I wouldn't go to him, as his creativity page could be inactive. :)
  5. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Can you hurry up with my order please?
  6. joe123_Superman

    Tanki World Records

    Oh. At least someone explained. So people have already done it on different servers? Or is there still one MORE? :) :angry:
  7. joe123_Superman

    Tanki World Records

    Why? :/
  8. joe123_Superman

    Tanki World Records

    Only player online on the forum: http://postimg.org/image/dnfha2mr7/
  9. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Ok. :) I won't get scared. .:. .-.
  10. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Ok. I will PM it to you.
  11. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Whos Name ( añà ò)
  12. joe123_Superman

    Forestad19 Creativity

    I already have a clan, but I can help you to make a clan. :)
  13. joe123_Superman

    Forestad19 Creativity

    Hey, can you make a logo for me? Which goes nice with the name Supersonic. Could you also create a font which looks like the Sound Blast font on www.flamingtext.com
  14. joe123_Superman

    THE GAME: Winners announced!

    Is the ps3 thing only on mammoth m2?
  15. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

  16. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Me. Interested :)
  17. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Ok :)
  18. joe123_Superman

    I can't registrate to the game

    :) It says that the secret code has been sent to my emäil address, but its not in the inbox/junk folder. :) What do I do?
  19. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    I watched your one with DTOM :)
  20. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    ?
×
×
  • Create New...