Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. I'm buying freeze m2 on sale hopefully. I wanna just see how it works :)
  2. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    The only way is Skype? -_- :rolleyes:
  3. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    I know. I was just saying. :) I might enter like how kateziem said
  4. I haven't complained yet :)
  5. I'm happy and sad at the same time for this sale. :) :angry: :( <_< -_- :o :lol: :D
  6. joe123_Superman

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    They asked everyone about paints BTW. :)
  7. joe123_Superman

    Custom made paints!

    @Godmode_ON
  8. joe123_Superman

    Stop complaining about premium

    50% MORE?!? WOW! They seriously need to bring SMP back.
  9. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    I think Chatzy is easier than Skype, IMO. Though they both seem easy.. :) There should actually be a choice.
  10. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    Someone answer please
  11. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    Why can't we use something else other than skype... Fine.
  12. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    Where is "Submit"?
  13. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    If we don't have skype can we use something else? *cough* Teamspeak 3, *cough* chatzy. I have a bad cough today , sorry :)
  14. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    Do we have to sign in the google? I have an email but its not in google, what do I do? :)
  15. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    Oh, thanks. That gives me time to rank. :D ^_^ B) :)
  16. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    What do you mean by vacation period
  17. joe123_Superman

    ★★ HELPERS vs PLAYERS ★★

    Ok, thanks, and will this tournament be held again in January? Thanks. :)
  18. joe123_Superman

    Stop complaining about premium

    I think preuim is ok. But what really annoyed me is about How that peruim users get Double XP, and that SMP is gone, for the non-buyers. :) They should at least bring it back. Why was it removed anyways?
  19. joe123_Superman

    MY Response?!

    Lies, it does not take 2 hours!
  20. joe123_Superman

    MY Response?!

    Happened to me once.
  21. joe123_Superman

    Ideas for Missions!

    i don't think 999XP is enough and, i don't think it should be once a week
×
×
  • Create New...