Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    I watched it already. No, I didn't. I watched the other one. :) By the wAy I like the intro, Its nice. :)
  2. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    did you have a war against SSS And win.
  3. joe123_Superman

    Pranks! by tomukas2957

    <_< Its not lame, I thought it was actually good. But hey, everyone has different opinions. :)
  4. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    XD :lol:
  5. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    XD
  6. joe123_Superman

    Adnan_3 Youtube Channel

    GL. Can we duel XP/BP and you record? :)
  7. joe123_Superman

    What will be your nickname in Tanki X?

    j0e123_$uperman
  8. joe123_Superman

    Warulf's Creativity

    What do you mean.
  9. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Um.. Just forget what I said :)
  10. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Some member from your clan.he is a [rank 23] and his name begins with B
  11. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    I wasn't spamming -.-. Ok, he said that my clan would get rekt by yours. Permission? He called me a noob first.
  12. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Some noob from your clan said that
  13. joe123_Superman

    Warulf's Creativity

    What about me, i added you but
  14. joe123_Superman

    Freeze so weak?

    I know, right. A m2 fire is probably stronger than m3 freeze :unsure: :blink: :wacko:
  15. joe123_Superman

    Warulf's Creativity

    Yes, lets do it.
  16. joe123_Superman

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 74

    Nice...
  17. You get Premium for 3 hours.
  18. joe123_Superman

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    A railgun flipped me imto it. TBPM got thrown into a black hole :rolleyes: B)
  19. joe123_Superman

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    Can you do hornet XT and Railgun XT with Inferno Paint. Could you also do a picture for me in spectator mode after sales? Could you also do a intro for me and make it say joe123_Superman, and another which says Inferno Dragons. Thank you! :) Could we duel sandbox CTF no pro battle, XP/BP, in the future?
  20. joe123_Superman

    Warulf's Creativity

    Same for me!
  21. joe123_Superman

    Warulf's Creativity

    Do you do intro's?
×
×
  • Create New...