Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. A firebire M1 can kill a non-microupgraded Wasp M3 with all the ammo, I think? :huh:
  2. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    This guy goes on clan pages, writes "Good!" to get more posts. And then... ^
  3. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    I would like to do an interview for HomeSchoolers! :)
  4. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    Can someone please answer my question.
  5. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    DragonOfStorms. I interviewed him earlier.
  6. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    How did you make that blog? Sorry, please don't be mad, but I forgot to post the interview I did with you so I need to do it again. Can I have some volunteers to be in my interview. Thank You. Who I
  7. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Good Luck. 100 pages soon.
  8. joe123_Superman

    Offensive Flag Carriers with CLASS

    Yeah, its just respect. I do it as well.
  9. joe123_Superman

    Tanki X

    http://static.tankix.com/tankixprod_StandaloneWindows.html Is this link true? And, I can't download it properly
  10. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    Yeah, but What about April fools day?
  11. joe123_Superman

    Parkour Club "Thunder Army" [TA]

    What? No, you made it. NO! You have to ask the members if they wanna be in the parkour clan, you can't just put their names in there.
  12. joe123_Superman

    Parkour Club "Thunder Army" [TA]

    Those members are from MY clan, they haven't even confirmed their membership and The members didn't ask to join your parkour club.
  13. joe123_Superman

    Parkour Club "Thunder Army" [TA]

    You can't just copy all my logos...
  14. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    I've postes so he knows. :)
  15. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    I have.
  16. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    Please read this if you're Kurtdgreat;
  17. joe123_Superman

    [Forum Game] Write a story with no end!

    But she defeated it and...
  18. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    Can I join tye Chatzy room How did you know I waa s a clan leader? And, can you do the interview. I'm doing an interview for Homeschooler
  19. joe123_Superman

    The Injustices of Tanki Online - Discuss

    This happened to me when they said play shorter battles. The battle i was in was 15 minutes one... .-.
  20. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

  21. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    I'm good at XP too. He's a higher rank than me. Ok, I don't understand why you said that.
  22. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    Ok, noob I'm already out; it's over.
  23. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    Dragon clan war is in one hour. Be there.
  24. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    I'll interview @DragonOfStorms [] First!
  25. joe123_Superman

    Homeschoolers Club

    What do you mean?
×
×
  • Create New...