Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

joe123_Superman

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe123_Superman

  1. joe123_Superman

    Private Messages in Chats

    @T.O.R.N.A.D.O.XXX
  2. joe123_Superman

    WWE!

    You should do one for submissions and another for finishers.
  3. joe123_Superman

    WWE!

    I don't like Sheamus... Anything can happen :D
  4. joe123_Superman

    WWE!

    Me... i never knew u watched WWE. I want roman to win in royal rumble
  5. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Dramatic Photo

    Did you ever see a magnet, a magnet, a magnet? Did you ever see a magnet pull this way and that? On IRON and steel, its pull is unreal! Did you ever see a magnet pull this way and that?
  6. joe123_Superman

    My own Custom Football(soccer) League+Tournament

    What teams are left? If there are teams left, I am going to play for that team. Any crystals rewards?
  7. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    hello, zenith101 can you put two hornet XT and rail XT holding one blue flag and one red flag, wearing the same sort of green paint like supersonic also can you make SUPERSONIC smaller please.
  8. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    Maybe could you edit my logo, supersonic smaller so you can fit in a rocket with smoke behind it? Or No?
  9. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Design a Contest

    There has already been design a turent.
  10. joe123_Superman

    Sagittarii's Designs

    :( But its fine. TY
  11. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Design a Contest

    Oh. Thank you.
  12. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Design a Contest

    You copied my entry! Look on page 3!
  13. joe123_Superman

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    I would like it if JOE was blue, but its fine, thank you! Could you make another logo for me?
  14. joe123_Superman

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    Yes, It Looks nice. Thank you!
  15. joe123_Superman

    The solution to fix lag problem

    You can go to settings and take off mip mapping, skybox etc. And you can go into small battles like Sandbox.
  16. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    That's what that noob said. <_< I wanna beat him so badly.
  17. joe123_Superman

    Clan "Shock Wave" [SW]

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=271041 hELLO, we are having a war against SSS and we need players
  18. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Dramatic Photo

    He was answered my question? Because, if he had, he would've quoted it? Ok.
  19. joe123_Superman

    First V-LOG of 2016 — Episode 75

    See what I said. And about your idea dor a "group chat" could not work if people keep on randomly joining and if hou create a pro, that would solve the problem but people might not have time to go to the battle, and I'm pretty sure not all your friends go on the forum. And going on the forum to do a PM is just long. People might dont wanna do that, so I disagree.
  20. joe123_Superman

    First V-LOG of 2016 — Episode 75

    Some people don't know how to log into the forum, and its really annoying when you tell them to log in and they think its a hack, or they just can't find it. This update is not stupid, its actually a good one sort of.
  21. joe123_Superman

    [Issue 46] Contest: Dramatic Photo

    Can I crop out my crystal bar?
  22. joe123_Superman

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    Would you make my logo? Its after the game and my order is not done.
×
×
  • Create New...