Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 166 of the V-LOG has rolled out!

    Outskirts looks cool and new. The 50% MU and 70% SU is back... :P Ooh... pretty quick.... but I saved enough so maybe 2 m2s will be halfway to m3s. Its cool to see the stable Hunter, after the controls update comes. The weekend is cool n double funds are amazing but the prizes are a bit less.... but I am happy :) Nice V-LOG. ;)
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Your Best Friend in TankiOnline.

    @gokuMI6 best bro. best person I know.... best pal to hangout with....in game @OPjoshua my bud for Youtube.... made 2 vids with him already.... @KILL_BILL_CHAUHAN best mentor
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tank Controls, Gold Box Drops update

    Thank god they spared Hornet. In the test server it was like a feather.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The forum was never such colorful before.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Ninja anyone who read this thread will easily get that both of them means the same. I don't know if you overlooked it or just forgot or anything. Both the opinions were same and wanted to convey: If loopholes were exploited then everyone should have been allowed to exploit them not just the few teams who were lucky n uploaded the entries before the rules changed. Else all entries which exploited the loophole should have been rejected, thus making the contest fair for all, even if just few of them did, but still, rules apply for all right? I know it would have been unfair for those who submitted it before n were smart enough to exploit the llophole, but sometimes its necessary to be unfair to few people to make things fair for the majority, thats the basic ideal of Democracy. And I 100% believe that those teams could make new entry given that they finished the previous in such less time span. You need to think out of the box, even without magnum that trick is possible.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Complaint Book

    I think 50 is so less.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Complaint Book

    Why this?
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    People who rejoined the game

    ^ Bad Liar :lol:
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Shorts Paragraphs by trooll

    LOL LOOL LOOOL LOOOOL LOOOOL Lmao stop please. Punny god of spam. 100/100 for the laugh I had. :D
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    It is...
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Any number of kills divided by zero deaths: _?

    If anyone wants to get a better insight go here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indeterminate_form The forms are indeterminate forms as we can't approach these numbers even through limits. If you draw a graph of these functions you will never ever touch the axis. If you studied high school you must have studied functions like 1/x When you draw them one a graph they give values except for 1/0 i.e. x=0. If you look at the graph 1/x you will see that when you approach zero from right side, the blue line is going to infinity so people assume 1/0 is infinite. But look closely when you go to left from 0 the line is now going to minus infinity. So what does it mean? How can a number 1/0 be very big for one instance and very small in other instance (minus infinity means a very small number)? So all the assumptions that any number divided by 0 equals infinity are completely false and fake. You can't decide what is the nature of 1/0 as when u look at the graph from negative side its very small and from positive side its very big. That's why its not defined, so how can any game dev define it? Discussion Closed.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I said this in the Game Discussion: Just because teams will have equal no.s of strong n weak players is no solution to the vast rank brackets that battles have. I don't wish to play with m4s when I have m2s, so I am against it.... Instead the rank brackets should be equipment level wise not rankwise..... I know many buyers who at major ranks have double the crystals that I accumulated so its unfair to play with them as they possess m2s 10/10. And some non buyers who are at higher ranks than me have m2s 7/10 or 8/10. So the game is heavily favouring buyers the current way it is...and I fear that MM will overlook this problem.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Chat translator

    Rather than adding a translate I have a better proposal. Add phrases to the chat, like if I press #1 it says 'go to point', in both english and russian. #2 It says focus on defence. #3 it says protect the flag bearer. and so on...... Like this just 20 or less phrases will do the work and avoid long texts and then the pain of translating them. This system will be easier to implement, even small android games have these nowasdays. And most imp. I don't want to always type a msg again for my team after every 5 mins so typing #1 is easier than writing the text again.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    You exactly told what I wanted to. Thats why I want MM based on equipment levels and not rank levels.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ the original one was better.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Any number of kills divided by zero deaths: _?

    Spam ^ Anyways the overall KD shown in the ratings is pretty much good, since they add all kills and all deaths so it is no problem at all. Problem would have been when they averaged KDs from each battle, then TO should have to provide a standard for 2/0 or 10/0 .....but that would be complicated. So its irrelevant to discuss what does - means, as its simply does not matter, also not dying in 15 minutes is a feat itself, so no number in the vast domains of the universe can express your feat so TO keeps it undefined :D :P ;)
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will the new matchmaking be the end of tanki?

    Even if the MM comes who can gurantee that we will see balanced games? Just because teams will have equal no.s of strong n weak players is no solution to the vast rank brackets that battles have. I don't wish to play with m4s when I have m2s, so I am against it.... Instead the rank brackets should be equipment level wise not rankwise..... I know many buyers who at major ranks have double the crystals that I accumulated so its unfair to play with them as they possess m2s 10/10. And some non buyers who are at higher ranks than me have m2s 7/10 or 8/10. So the game is heavily favouring buyers the current way it is...and I fear that MM will overlook this problem.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    I have no idea what crazy weekend means. Can someone help me?
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    All those people who requested for clan license I wish you luck, and please consider me as well in your clan. I would be more than delighted to join. As @wh0le mentioned the amount for the pro pass is surely too much for players in middle ranks and in low ranks as well. Good Luck to you. And thanks to this initiative.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    ASL - Balanced?

    I disagree with X-O's post. The large maps favours blue team, and small maps favours red. Probably maps that are dynamic should be preferred for ASL so both teams have equal level.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Ideas for the Garage!

    Dude Private battles will not have any exp. Pro battles are completely like before.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    The two things mentioned in the video will be more insight to the coming update. But crazy weekend oh dude, I wish I did not have my exams. The timming is so bad.
×
×
  • Create New...